Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Prostaglandin E2
- Suitable for: ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Prostaglandin E2 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Prostaglandin E2
经测试应用适用于: ELISAmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Highly pure Prostaglandin E2 conjugated to bovine thyroglobulin
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2318 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/1000 - 1/100000.|
相关性Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) is an extensively studied prostaglandin owing to its predominance in inflammation, cancer, atherosclerosis, autoimmune disease, and sepsis.
- PG E2 antibody
- PGE 2 antibody
- PGE2 antibody
- ProstaglandinE2 antibody
ab2318 被引用在 24 文献中.
- Sajiki Y et al. Prostaglandin E2-Induced Immune Exhaustion and Enhancement of Antiviral Effects by Anti-PD-L1 Antibody Combined with COX-2 Inhibitor in Bovine Leukemia Virus Infection. J Immunol 203:1313-1324 (2019). PubMed: 31366713
- Chu TH et al. Hepatoma-derived growth factor participates in Helicobacter Pylori-induced neutrophils recruitment, gastritis and gastric carcinogenesis. Oncogene 38:6461-6477 (2019). PubMed: 31332288
- Barletta ABF et al. Mosquito Midgut Prostaglandin Release Establishes Systemic Immune Priming. iScience 19:54-62 (2019). PubMed: 31351392
- Ni S et al. Sensory innervation in porous endplates by Netrin-1 from osteoclasts mediates PGE2-induced spinal hypersensitivity in mice. Nat Commun 10:5643 (2019). PubMed: 31822662
- Yokoi E et al. The role of myeloid-derived suppressor cells in endometrial cancer displaying systemic inflammatory response: clinical and preclinical investigations. Oncoimmunology 8:e1662708 (2019). PubMed: 31741758