Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Prostaglandin E2
- Suitable for: ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Prostaglandin E2 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Prostaglandin E2
经测试应用适用于: ELISAmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Highly pure Prostaglandin E2 conjugated to bovine thyroglobulin
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
The Abpromise guarantee
1/1000 - 1/100000.
1/1000 - 1/100000.
相关性Prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) is an extensively studied prostaglandin owing to its predominance in inflammation, cancer, atherosclerosis, autoimmune disease, and sepsis.
- PG E2 antibody
- PGE 2 antibody
- PGE2 antibody
- ProstaglandinE2 antibody
ab2318 被引用在 26 文献中.
- Goto S et al. Upregulation of PD-L1 Expression by Prostaglandin E2 and the Enhancement of IFN-? by Anti-PD-L1 Antibody Combined With a COX-2 Inhibitor in Mycoplasma bovis Infection. Front Vet Sci 7:12 (2020). PubMed: 32154274
- Yin J et al. ARS2/MAGL signaling in glioblastoma stem cells promotes self-renewal and M2-like polarization of tumor-associated macrophages. Nat Commun 11:2978 (2020). PubMed: 32532977
- Sajiki Y et al. Prostaglandin E2-Induced Immune Exhaustion and Enhancement of Antiviral Effects by Anti-PD-L1 Antibody Combined with COX-2 Inhibitor in Bovine Leukemia Virus Infection. J Immunol 203:1313-1324 (2019). PubMed: 31366713
- Chu TH et al. Hepatoma-derived growth factor participates in Helicobacter Pylori-induced neutrophils recruitment, gastritis and gastric carcinogenesis. Oncogene 38:6461-6477 (2019). PubMed: 31332288
- Barletta ABF et al. Mosquito Midgut Prostaglandin Release Establishes Systemic Immune Priming. iScience 19:54-62 (2019). PubMed: 31351392