Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: > 98% SDS-PAGE
- Active: Yes
- Suitable for: SDS-PAGE, Functional Studies
Biological Activity : The ED50 was determined by the dose-dependant proliferation of the MCF-7 cell line. The expected ED50 for this effect is 1.0-3.0 µg/ml.
纯度> 98 % SDS-PAGE.
Greater than 98% by and HPLC analyses. Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per g (1EU/g).
蛋白长度Full length protein
序列TALSPAPTTM DFTPAPLEDT SSRPQFCKWP CECPPSPPRC PLGVSLITDG CECCKMCAQQ LGDNCTEAAI CDPHRGLYCD YSGDRPRYAI GVCAQVVGVG CVLDGVRYNN GQSFQPNCKY NCTCIDGAVG CTPLCLRVRP PRLWCPHPRR VSIPGHCCEQ WVCEDDAKRP RKTAPRDTGA FDAVGEVEAW HRNCIAYTSP WSPCSTSCGL GVSTRISNVN AQCWPEQESR LCNLRPCDVD IHTLIKAGKK CLAVYQPEAS MNFTLAGCIS TRSYQPKYCG VCMDNRCCIP YKSKTIDVSF QCPDGLGFSR QVLWINACFC NLSCRNPNDI FADLESYPDF SEIAN
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab50041 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. The lyophilized protein is stable for a few weeks at room temperature. Store at -20°C long term.
Constituent: 0.06% Acetic acid
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
复溶Reconstitute product with 10mM Acetic Acid.
- CCN 4
- CCN family member 4
相关性WISP1 is a downstream regulator in the Wnt/Frizzled-signaling pathway and is associated with cell survival. WISP1 attentuates p53-mediated apoptosis in response to DNA damage through activation of AKT kinase and up-regulates the anti-apoptotic Bcl-X(L) protein. WISP1 is expressed in heart, kidney, lung, pancreas, placenta, ovary, small intestine and spleen. Overexpression is associated with several cancers including breast cancer and colon tumors.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab50041 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Rong X et al. Human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells-derived exosomes alleviate liver fibrosis through the Wnt/ß-catenin pathway. Stem Cell Res Ther 10:98 (2019). PubMed: 30885249
- Meyers CA et al. WISP-1 drives bone formation at the expense of fat formation in human perivascular stem cells. Sci Rep 8:15618 (2018). PubMed: 30353078
- Li WF et al. WISP-1 contributes to fractionated irradiation-induced radioresistance in esophageal carcinoma cell lines and mice. PLoS One 9:e94751 (2014). ICC/IF ; Mouse, Human . PubMed: 24728101