Key features and details
- Expression system: Baculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Purity: > 70% Affinity purified
- Tags: GST tag N-Terminus
- Suitable for: WB
参阅全部 STAT3 蛋白酶
纯度> 70 % Affinity purified.
Purified by affinity chromatography
表达系统Baculovirus infected Sf9 cells
蛋白长度Full length protein
序列MSPILGYWKI KGLVQPTRLL LEYLEEKYEE HLYERDEGDK WRNKKFELGL EFPNLPYYID GDVKLTQSMA IIRYIADKHN MLGGCPKERA EISMLEGAVL DIRYGVSRIA YSKDFETLKV DFLSKLPEML KMFEDRLCHK TYLNGDHVTH PDFMLYDALD VVLYMDPMCL DAFPKLVCFK KRIEAIPQID KYLKSSKYIA WPLQGWQATF GGGDHPPKSD LVPRGSPEF MAQWNQLQQL DTRYLEQLHQ LYSDSFPMEL RQFLAPWIES QDWAYAASKE SHATLVFHNL LGEIDQQYSR FLQESNVLYQ HNLRRIKQFL QSRYLEKPME IARIVARCLW EESRLLQTAA TAAQQGGQAN HPTAAVVTEK QQMLEQHLQD VRKRVQDLEQ KMKVVENLQD DFDFNYKTLK SQGDMQDLNG NNQSVTRQKM QQLEQMLTAL DQMRRSIVSE LAGLLSAMEY VQKTLTDEEL ADWKRRQQIA CIGGPPNICL DRLENWITSL AESQLQTRQQ IKKLEELQQK VSYKGDPIVQ HRPMLEERIV ELFRNLMKSA FVVERQPCMP MHPDRPLVIK TGVQFTTKVR LLVKFPELNY QLKIKVCIDK DSGDVAALRG SRKFNILGTN TKVMNMEESN NGSLSAEFKH LTLREQRCGN GGRANCDASL IVTEELHLIT FETEVYHQGL KIDLETHSLP VVVISNICQM PNAWASILWY NMLTNNPKNV NFFTKPPIGT WDQVAEVLSW QFSSTTKRGL SIEQLTTLAE KLLGPGVNYS GCQITWAKFC KENMAGKGFS FWVWLDNIID LVKKYILALW NEGYIMGFIS KERERAILST KPPGTFLLRF SESSKEGGVT FTWVEKDISG KTQIQSVEPY TKQQLNNMSF AEIIMGYKIM DATNILVSPL VYLYPDIPKE EAFGKYCRPE SQEHPEADPG SAAPYLKTKF ICVTPTTCSN TIDLPMSPRT LDSLMQFGNN GEGAEPSAGG QFESLTFDME LTSECATSPM
标签GST tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab43618 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
补充说明Recombinant full-length human STAT3 was expressed by baculovirus in Sf9 insect cells using an N-terminal GST tag.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 25% Glycerol, 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.00385% DTT, 0.00174% PMSF, 0.31% Glutathione, 0.003% EDTA
- Acute Phase Response Factor
- Acute-phase response factor
功能Signal transducer and transcription activator that mediates cellular responses to interleukins, KITLG/SCF, LEP and other growth factors. Once activated, recruits coactivators, such as NCOA1 or MED1, to the promoter region of the target gene (PubMed:17344214). May mediate cellular responses to activated FGFR1, FGFR2, FGFR3 and FGFR4. Binds to the interleukin-6 (IL-6)-responsive elements identified in the promoters of various acute-phase protein genes. Activated by IL31 through IL31RA. Involved in cell cycle regulation by inducing the expression of key genes for the progression from G1 to S phase, such as CCND1 (PubMed:17344214). Mediates the effects of LEP on melanocortin production, body energy homeostasis and lactation (By similarity). May play an apoptotic role by transctivating BIRC5 expression under LEP activation (PubMed:18242580). Cytoplasmic STAT3 represses macroautophagy by inhibiting EIF2AK2/PKR activity.
组织特异性Heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
疾病相关Hyperimmunoglobulin E recurrent infection syndrome, autosomal dominant
Autoimmune disease, multisystem, infantile-onset
序列相似性Belongs to the transcription factor STAT family.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
翻译后修饰Tyrosine phosphorylated upon stimulation with EGF. Tyrosine phosphorylated in response to constitutively activated FGFR1, FGFR2, FGFR3 and FGFR4 (By similarity). Activated through tyrosine phosphorylation by BMX. Tyrosine phosphorylated in response to IL6, IL11, LIF, CNTF, KITLG/SCF, CSF1, EGF, PDGF, IFN-alpha, LEP and OSM. Activated KIT promotes phosphorylation on tyrosine residues and subsequent translocation to the nucleus. Phosphorylated on serine upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR. Serine phosphorylation is important for the formation of stable DNA-binding STAT3 homodimers and maximal transcriptional activity. ARL2BP may participate in keeping the phosphorylated state of STAT3 within the nucleus. Upon LPS challenge, phosphorylated within the nucleus by IRAK1. Upon erythropoietin treatment, phosphorylated on Ser-727 by RPS6KA5. Phosphorylation at Tyr-705 by PTK6 or FER leads to an increase of its transcriptional activity. Dephosphorylation on tyrosine residues by PTPN2 negatively regulates IL6/interleukin-6 signaling.
细胞定位Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Shuttles between the nucleus and the cytoplasm. Translocated into the nucleus upon tyrosine phosphorylation and dimerization, in response to signaling by activated FGFR1, FGFR2, FGFR3 or FGFR4. Constitutive nuclear presence is independent of tyrosine phosphorylation. Predominantly present in the cytoplasm without stimuli. Upon leukemia inhibitory factor (LIF) stimulation, accumulates in the nucleus. The complex composed of BART and ARL2 plays an important role in the nuclear translocation and retention of STAT3. Identified in a complex with LYN and PAG1.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab43618 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Hua Y et al. Novel STAT3 Inhibitors Targeting STAT3 Dimerization by Binding to the STAT3 SH2 Domain. Front Pharmacol 13:836724 (2022). PubMed: 35712699
- Alsamri H et al. Carnosol Is a Novel Inhibitor of p300 Acetyltransferase in Breast Cancer. Front Oncol 11:664403 (2021). PubMed: 34055630
- Panagi I et al. Salmonella Effector SteE Converts the Mammalian Serine/Threonine Kinase GSK3 into a Tyrosine Kinase to Direct Macrophage Polarization. Cell Host Microbe 27:41-53.e6 (2020). PubMed: 31862381
- Chen L et al. Imperatorin alleviates cancer cachexia and prevents muscle wasting via directly inhibiting STAT3. Pharmacol Res 158:104871 (2020). PubMed: 32413482
- Qi X et al. Trichothecin Inhibits Cancer-Related Features in Colorectal Cancer Development by Targeting STAT3. Molecules 25:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32422984
- Lee EJ et al. 15-Keto prostaglandin E2 suppresses STAT3 signaling and inhibits breast cancer cell growth and progression. Redox Biol 23:101175 (2019). PubMed: 31129031
- Gao X et al. Reciprocal regulation of protein kinase and pyruvate kinase activities of pyruvate kinase M2 by growth signals. J Biol Chem 288:15971-9 (2013). PubMed: 23576436