Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: > 95% SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin level: < 1.000 Eu/µg
- Active: Yes
- Suitable for: Functional Studies, SDS-PAGE
参阅全部 Pin1 蛋白酶
Specific activity is > 1,200nmol/min/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleaves of suc-AAPF-pNA per minute at 37C.
纯度> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
内毒素水平< 1.000 Eu/µg
蛋白长度Full length protein
序列MADEEKLPPGWEKRMSRSSGRVYYFNHITNASQWERPSGNSSSGGKNGQG EPARVRCSHLLVKHSQSRRPSSWRQEKITRTKEEALELINGYIQKIKSGE EDFESLASQFSDCSSAKARGDLGAFSRGQMQKPFEDASFALRTGEMSGPV FTDSGIHIILRTE
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51230 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.077% DTT, 0.316% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- DODO, Drosophila, homolog of
功能Essential PPIase that regulates mitosis presumably by interacting with NIMA and attenuating its mitosis-promoting activity. Displays a preference for an acidic residue N-terminal to the isomerized proline bond. Catalyzing pSer/Thr-Pro cis/trans isomerizations.
序列相似性Contains 1 PpiC domain.
Contains 1 WW domain.
结构域The WW domain is required for the interaction with STIL and KIF20B.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab51230 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Leung JK et al. Pin1 inhibition improves the efficacy of ralaniten compounds that bind to the N-terminal domain of androgen receptor. Commun Biol 4:381 (2021). PubMed: 33753863
- Labrador-Garrido A et al. Chaperome screening leads to identification of Grp94/Gp96 and FKBP4/52 as modulators of the a-synuclein-elicited immune response. FASEB J 30:564-77 (2016). PubMed: 26443817