Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: > 95% SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin level: < 1.000 Eu/µg
- Active: Yes
- Suitable for: SDS-PAGE, Sandwich ELISA
产品名称重组人Interferon alpha 1蛋白(Active)
参阅全部 Interferon alpha 1 蛋白酶
Interferon alpha 1 (ab48750) has the activity of 4 X 105 unit/mg (or 4 X 105 unit/ml).
This activity has been tested by evaluating anti-proliferation with Daudi cells. For Further information see Kim et al., 2009.
纯度> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
This protein was purified by conventional chromatography, after refolding of the isolated inclusion bodies in a renaturation buffer.
内毒素水平< 1.000 Eu/µg
蛋白长度Full length protein
序列CDLPETHSLD NRRTLMLLAQ MSRISPSSCL MDRHDFGFPQ EEFDGNQFQK APAISVLHEL IQQIFNLFTT KDSSAAWDED LLDKFCTELY QQLNDLEACV MQEERVGETP LMNADSILAV KKYFRRITLY LTEKKYSPCA WEVVRAEIMR SLSLSTNLQE RLRRKE
氨基酸24 to 189
额外的序列信息Full length mature protein, without the signal peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab48750 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration determined by Bradford assay.
Endotoxin levels determined by LAL method.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- IFN alpha
功能Produced by macrophages, IFN-alpha have antiviral activities. Interferon stimulates the production of two enzymes: a protein kinase and an oligoadenylate synthetase.
序列相似性Belongs to the alpha/beta interferon family.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab48750 被引用在 8 文献中.
- Constantin D et al. APOBEC3C, a nucleolar protein induced by genotoxins, is excluded from DNA damage sites. FEBS J 289:808-831 (2022). PubMed: 34528388
- Bencze D et al. Interactions between the NLRP3-Dependent IL-1β and the Type I Interferon Pathways in Human Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cells. Int J Mol Sci 23:N/A (2022). PubMed: 36293012
- Guo C et al. Single-cell transcriptome profiling and chromatin accessibility reveal an exhausted regulatory CD4+ T cell subset in systemic lupus erythematosus. Cell Rep 41:111606 (2022). PubMed: 36351407
- Cotter KA et al. Mapping of m6A and Its Regulatory Targets in Prostate Cancer Reveals a METTL3-Low Induction of Therapy Resistance. Mol Cancer Res 19:1398-1411 (2021). PubMed: 34088870
- Lea AJ et al. Genome-wide quantification of the effects of DNA methylation on human gene regulation. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30575519
- Alagu J et al. Tumor Suppressor p14ARF Enhances IFN-?-Activated Immune Response by Inhibiting PIAS1 via SUMOylation. J Immunol 201:451-464 (2018). PubMed: 29848755
- Moriyama M et al. Two Conserved Amino Acids within the NSs of Severe Fever with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome Phlebovirus Are Essential for Anti-interferon Activity. J Virol 92:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30021900
- Sun B et al. Dengue virus activates cGAS through the release of mitochondrial DNA. Sci Rep 7:3594 (2017). PubMed: 28620207