Key features and details
- Expression system: Baculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Purity: > 80% SDS-PAGE
- Active: Yes
- Tags: GST tag N-Terminus
- Suitable for: Functional Studies
参阅全部 GSK3 alpha 蛋白酶
700 U/mg. One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that will phosphorylate 1 nmol of glycogen synthase peptide 2 substrate per minute at pH 7.4 and 30C. Assay buffer: 50 mM HEPES, pH 7.4, 3 mM MgCl2, 3 mM MnCl2, 1 mM DTT, 3uM Na-orthovanadate, 0.1 mM ATP, 20 uM substrate, and 0.1 ug recombinant GSK3 alpha.
纯度> 80 % SDS-PAGE.
表达系统Baculovirus infected Sf9 cells
蛋白长度Full length protein
标签GST tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab42597 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
补充说明Expressed in a Baculovirus infected Sf9 cell expression system.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped on Dry Ice. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.307% Glutathione, 0.0462% (R*,R*)-1,4-Dimercaptobutan-2,3-diol, 0.395% Tris HCl, 0.05% Tween, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.58% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Glycogen synthase kinase 3 alpha
- Glycogen synthase kinase-3 alpha
功能Implicated in the hormonal control of several regulatory proteins including glycogen synthase, MYB and the transcription factor JUN.
序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. GSK-3 subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab42597 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Wu Y et al. ARIH1 signaling promotes anti-tumor immunity by targeting PD-L1 for proteasomal degradation. Nat Commun 12:2346 (2021). PubMed: 33879767
- Rippin I et al. Discovery and Design of Novel Small Molecule GSK-3 Inhibitors Targeting the Substrate Binding Site. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 33218072
- Royer L et al. The Ras-like GTPase Rem2 is a potent inhibitor of calcium/calmodulin-dependent kinase II activity. J Biol Chem 293:14798-14811 (2018). PubMed: 30072381