Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: > 90% SDS-PAGE
- Tags: GST tag N-Terminus
- Suitable for: SDS-PAGE
参阅全部 eIF4E 蛋白酶
纯度> 90 % SDS-PAGE.
蛋白长度Full length protein
预测分子量51 kDa including tags
标签GST tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab56276 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.00174% PMSF, 0.00386% (R*,R*)-1,4-Dimercaptobutan-2,3-diol, 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.00292% EDTA, 25% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.307% Glutathione
- eIF 4E
功能Its translation stimulation activity is repressed by binding to the complex CYFIP1-FMR1 (By similarity). Recognizes and binds the 7-methylguanosine-containing mRNA cap during an early step in the initiation of protein synthesis and facilitates ribosome binding by inducing the unwinding of the mRNAs secondary structures. Component of the CYFIP1-EIF4E-FMR1 complex which binds to the mRNA cap and mediates translational repression. In the CYFIP1-EIF4E-FMR1 complex this subunit mediates the binding to the mRNA cap.
序列相似性Belongs to the eukaryotic initiation factor 4E family.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylation increases the ability of the protein to bind to mRNA caps and to form the eIF4F complex.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab56276 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Wollenhaupt K et al. The eIF4E repressor protein 4E-BP2 is merely truncated, despite 4E-BP1 degradation in the porcine uterine tissue during implantation. Mol Reprod Dev 79:767-76 (2012). PubMed: 22968905
- Wollenhaupt K et al. 4E-BP1 degradation and eIF4E truncation occur spatially distinctly in the porcine uterine epithelia and are features of noninvasive implantation in the pig. Mol Reprod Dev 78:895-905 (2011). PubMed: 21887718
- Wollenhaupt K et al. Natural occurrence and physiological role of a truncated eIF4E in the porcine endometrium during implantation. Biochem J 432:353-63 (2010). PubMed: 20854261
- Siemer C et al. Analysis of mRNA associated factors during bovine oocyte maturation and early embryonic development. Mol Reprod Dev 76:1208-19 (2009). PubMed: 19697362