Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: > 95% SDS-PAGE
- Endotoxin level: < 1.000 Eu/µg
- Suitable for: WB, SDS-PAGE
参阅全部 Alpha-synuclein 蛋白酶
纯度> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
内毒素水平< 1.000 Eu/µg
蛋白长度Full length protein
序列MDVFMKGLSKAKEGVVAAAEKTKQGVAEAAGKTKEGVLYVGSKTKEGVVH GVATVAEKTKEQVTNVGGAVVTGVTAVAQKTVEGAGSIAAATGFVKKDQL GKNEEGAPQEGILEDMPVDPDNEAYEMPSEEGYQDYEPEA
氨基酸1 to 140
sELISA pair antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51189 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped on Dry Ice. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.0095% Magnesium chloride, 0.316% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- Alpha synuclein
- Alpha-synuclein, isoform NACP140
功能May be involved in the regulation of dopamine release and transport. Induces fibrillization of microtubule-associated protein tau. Reduces neuronal responsiveness to various apoptotic stimuli, leading to a decreased caspase-3 activation.
组织特异性Expressed principally in brain but is also expressed in low concentrations in all tissues examined except in liver. Concentrated in presynaptic nerve terminals.
疾病相关Genetic alterations of SNCA resulting in aberrant polymerization into fibrils, are associated with several neurodegenerative diseases (synucleinopathies). SNCA fibrillar aggregates represent the major non A-beta component of Alzheimer disease amyloid plaque, and a major component of Lewy body inclusions. They are also found within Lewy body (LB)-like intraneuronal inclusions, glial inclusions and axonal spheroids in neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation type 1.
Parkinson disease 1
Parkinson disease 4
Dementia Lewy body
序列相似性Belongs to the synuclein family.
结构域The 'non A-beta component of Alzheimer disease amyloid plaque' domain (NAC domain) is involved in fibrils formation. The middle hydrophobic region forms the core of the filaments. The C-terminus may regulate aggregation and determine the diameter of the filaments.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated, predominantly on serine residues. Phosphorylation by CK1 appears to occur on residues distinct from the residue phosphorylated by other kinases. Phosphorylation of Ser-129 is selective and extensive in synucleinopathy lesions. In vitro, phosphorylation at Ser-129 promoted insoluble fibril formation. Phosphorylated on Tyr-125 by a PTK2B-dependent pathway upon osmotic stress.
Hallmark lesions of neurodegenerative synucleinopathies contain alpha-synuclein that is modified by nitration of tyrosine residues and possibly by dityrosine cross-linking to generated stable oligomers.
Ubiquitinated. The predominant conjugate is the diubiquitinated form.
Acetylation at Met-1 seems to be important for proper folding and native oligomeric structure.
细胞定位Cytoplasm, cytosol. Membrane. Nucleus. Cell junction, synapse. Secreted. Membrane-bound in dopaminergic neurons.
- Information by UniProt
Anti-Alpha-synuclein antibody [LB 509] (ab27766) at 1/1000 dilution +
Recombinant Human Alpha-synuclein protein (ab51189) at 0.1 µg
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97040) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time: 8 minutes
ab51189 (3 µg) in 14% SDS-PAGE.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab51189 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Han C et al. Exosomes from patients with Parkinson's disease are pathological in mice. J Mol Med (Berl) 97:1329-1344 (2019). PubMed: 31302715
- Chang CW et al. Plasma and Serum Alpha-Synuclein as a Biomarker of Diagnosis in Patients With Parkinson's Disease. Front Neurol 10:1388 (2019). PubMed: 32038461
- Tyson T et al. Novel animal model defines genetic contributions for neuron-to-neuron transfer of a-synuclein. Sci Rep 7:7506 (2017). PubMed: 28790319
- Brudek T et al. Autoimmune antibody decline in Parkinson's disease and Multiple System Atrophy; a step towards immunotherapeutic strategies. Mol Neurodegener 12:44 (2017). PubMed: 28592329
- Yang SY et al. Development of an ultra-high sensitive immunoassay with plasma biomarker for differentiating Parkinson disease dementia from Parkinson disease using antibody functionalized magnetic nanoparticles. J Nanobiotechnology 14:41 (2016). PubMed: 27278241
- Meli G et al. Conformational targeting of intracellular Aß oligomers demonstrates their pathological oligomerization inside the endoplasmic reticulum. Nat Commun 5:3867 (2014). PubMed: 24861166