Key features and details
- Expression system: Escherichia coli
- Purity: > 95% SDS-PAGE
- Tags: His tag N-Terminus
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB
参阅全部 Cytomegalovirus pp65 蛋白酶
生物活性Immunoreactive with sera of CMV infected individuals.
纯度> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
Sepharose derived purification.
蛋白长度Full length protein
标签His tag N-Terminus
额外的序列信息The protein contains the Full Length of CMV Pp65 (UL83). Contains a 6x His Tag.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab43041 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Specificity: Immunoreactive with sera of CMV-infected individuals.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.394% Tris HCl, 48.048% Urea, 0.039% 2-Mercaptoethanol
- 65 kDa matrix phosphoprotein
- 65 kDa phosphoprotein
- Tegument protein pp65
- Tegument protein UL83
相关性Cytomegalovirus is a member of the herpes virus group, which includes herpes simplex virus types 1 and 2, varicella zoster virus (which causes chicken pox), and Epstein Barr virus (which causes infectious mononucleosis). These viruses share a characteristic ability to remain dormant within the body over a long period. CMV viral genes are co-ordinately expressed in groups at various times after infection. Early viral proteins are expressed in the nucleus of infected cells within 3 to 24 hours of infection prior to the commencement of viral DNA replication. This is followed by expression of the early intermediate genes, which encode enzymes required for viral DNA replication. After 48 to 72 hours, a number of late viral antigens may be demonstrated in the nuclei and cytoplasm of infected cells. pp65 is a 65kD phosphorylated glycoprotein and is the most abundant of the late antigens.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab43041 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Emmenegger M et al. Continuous population-level monitoring of SARS-CoV-2 seroprevalence in a large European metropolitan region. iScience 26:105928 (2023). PubMed: 36619367
- Neo JYJ et al. Characterisation of a human antibody that potentially links cytomegalovirus infection with systemic lupus erythematosus. Sci Rep 9:9998 (2019). PubMed: 31292492
- Ye X et al. Identification of adipocyte plasma membrane-associated protein as a novel modulator of human cytomegalovirus infection. PLoS Pathog 15:e1007914 (2019). PubMed: 31356650
- Lu LL et al. IFN-?-independent immune markers of Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure. Nat Med 25:977-987 (2019). PubMed: 31110348