Key features and details
- Purity: > 70% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
参阅全部 Perilipin-1 蛋白酶
纯度> 70 % HPLC.
Peptides are analyzed by Reverse-Phase HPLC (RP-HPLC) in order to determine purity. Identities are confirmed by MALDI-MS.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5009 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This peptide may be used for neutralization and control experiments with the polyclonal antibody that reacts with this product and rat perilipin-1, catalog ab3526. Using a solution of peptide of equal volume and concentration to the corresponding antibody will yield a large molar excess of peptide (~ 70-fold) for competitive inhibition of antibody-protein binding reactions.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
复溶>95% pure, lyophilized synthetic peptide. Reconstitute with 0.1 ml of distilled water.
- Lipid droplet associated protein
- Lipid droplet-associated protein
功能Modulator of adipocyte lipid metabolism. Coats lipid storage droplets to protect them from breakdown by hormone-sensitive lipase (HSL). Its absence may result in leanness.
序列相似性Belongs to the perilipin family.
翻译后修饰Major cAMP-dependent protein kinase-substrate in adipocytes, also dephosphorylated by PP1. When phosphorylated, may be maximally sensitive to HSL and when unphosphorylated, may play a role in the inhibition of lipolysis, by acting as a barrier in lipid droplet.
细胞定位Lipid droplet. Lipid droplet surface-associated.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab5009 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Zhou Q et al. Melatonin Reduces Neuroinflammation and Improves Axonal Hypomyelination by Modulating M1/M2 Microglia Polarization via JAK2-STAT3-Telomerase Pathway in Postnatal Rats Exposed to Lipopolysaccharide. Mol Neurobiol 58:6552-6576 (2021). PubMed: 34585328
- Seki M et al. Periostin-expressing cell-specific transforming growth factor-ß inhibition in pulmonary artery prevents pulmonary arterial hypertension. PLoS One 14:e0220795 (2019). PubMed: 31437169
- Linden JR et al. Clostridium perfringens Epsilon Toxin Causes Selective Death of Mature Oligodendrocytes and Central Nervous System Demyelination. MBio 6:e02513 (2015). IHC-P, ICC, IHC - Wholemount ; Mouse . PubMed: 26081637