Key features and details
- Expression system: Native
- Purity: > 95% SDS-PAGE
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB
参阅全部 Protein A 蛋白酶
纯度> 95 % SDS-PAGE.
蛋白长度Full length protein
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7399 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
补充说明Molecular Weight: 42,000 daltons Extinction Coefficient: 0.1% at 280 nm is 0.14 (E0.1% of 0.14)
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- gG-binding protein A
- Immunoglobulin G binding protein A
- Staphylococcal protein A
相关性Protein A is a surface protein of S.aureus which binds IgG molecules by their Fc region. In serum, the bacteria will bind IgG molecules in the wrong orientation on their surface which hinders opsonization and phagocytosis. Mutants of S. aureus lacking protein A are more efficiently phagocytosed in vitro, and mutants in infection models have diminished virulence. Due to its affinity for the Fc region of many mammalian immunoglobulins, protein A is considered a universal reagent in biochemistry and immunology.
细胞定位Secreted; cell wall.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7399 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Zhang P et al. Evanescent scattering imaging of single protein binding kinetics and DNA conformation changes. Nat Commun 13:2298 (2022). PubMed: 35484120
- Romih T et al. The Effect of Preconditioning Strategies on the Adsorption of Model Proteins onto Screen-Printed Carbon Electrodes. Sensors (Basel) 22:N/A (2022). PubMed: 35684806
- Hsu MN et al. Smart Hydrogel Microfluidics for Single-Cell Multiplexed Secretomic Analysis with High Sensitivity. Small 14:e1802918 (2018). PubMed: 30334375
- Hong LTA et al. An injectable hydrogel enhances tissue repair after spinal cord injury by promoting extracellular matrix remodeling. Nat Commun 8:533 (2017). PubMed: 28912446