Key features and details
- Purity: > 90% HPLC
纯度> 90 % HPLC.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47529 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Mouse tubby homologue
- Retinal degeneration 5
功能Functions in signal transduction from heterotrimeric G protein-coupled receptors. Binds to membranes containing phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate. Can bind DNA (in vitro). May contribute to the regulation of transcription in the nucleus. Could be involved in the hypothalamic regulation of body weight (By similarity). Contribute to stimulation of phagocytosis of apoptotic retinal pigment epithelium (RPE) cells and macrophages.
疾病相关Retinal dystrophy and obesity
序列相似性Belongs to the TUB family.
细胞定位Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Secreted. Cell membrane. Binds phospholipid and is anchored to the plasma membrane through binding phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate. Is released upon activation of phospholipase C. Translocates from the plasma membrane to the nucleus upon activation of guanine nucleotide-binding protein G(q) subunit alpha. Does not have a cleavable signal peptide and is secreted by a non-conventional pathway (By similarity).
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.