Key features and details
- Purity: > 90% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
参阅全部 Semaphorin 3c 蛋白酶
纯度> 90 % HPLC.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39299 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Sema E
功能Binds to plexin family members and plays an important role in the regulation of developmental processes. Required for normal cardiovascular development during embryogenesis. Functions as attractant for growing axons, and thereby plays an important role in axon growth and axon guidance.
组织特异性Expressed intensely in the heart, skeletal muscle, colon, small intestine, ovary, testis, and prostate. Faint expression ubiquitously among other organs, including brain.
序列相似性Belongs to the semaphorin family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 PSI domain.
Contains 1 Sema domain.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab39299 被引用在 1 文献中.
- Miyato H et al. Semaphorin 3C is involved in the progression of gastric cancer. Cancer Sci 103:1961-6 (2012). PubMed: 22924992