Key features and details
- Purity: > 90% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
纯度> 90 % HPLC.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab39353 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-Plzf antibody (ab39354)
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
功能Probable transcription factor. May play a role in myeloid maturation and in the development and/or maintenance of other differentiated tissues. Probable substrate-recognition component of an E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase complex which mediates the ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of target proteins.
组织特异性Within the hematopoietic system, PLZF is expressed in bone marrow, early myeloid cell lines and peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Also expressed in the ovary, and at lower levels, in the kidney and lung.
通路Protein modification; protein ubiquitination.
疾病相关Skeletal defects, genital hypoplasia, and mental retardation
A chromosomal aberration involving ZBTB16 may be a cause of acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL). Translocation t(11;17)(q32;q21) with RARA.
序列相似性Belongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain.
Contains 9 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.