Key features and details
- Purity: > 90% HPLC
参阅全部 Lactate Dehydrogenase 蛋白酶
纯度> 90 % HPLC.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab47009 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Information available upon request.
- Cell proliferation-inducing gene 19 protein
- L lactate dehydrogenase B chain
通路Fermentation; pyruvate fermentation to lactate; (S)-lactate from pyruvate: step 1/1.
疾病相关Defects in LDHA are the cause of glycogen storage disease type 11 (GSD11) [MIM:612933]. A metabolic disorder that results in exertional myoglobinuria, pain, cramps and easy fatigue.
序列相似性Belongs to the LDH/MDH superfamily. LDH family.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.