Key features and details
- Purity: > 90% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
参阅全部 GPCR RDC1/CXCR-7 蛋白酶
纯度> 90 % HPLC.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab38088 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-GPCR RDC1/CXCR-7 antibody (ab38089)
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- atypical chemokine receptor 3
- C X C chemokine receptor type 7
功能Receptor for CXCL12/SDF1. Acts as coreceptor with CXCR4 for a restricted number of HIV isolates.
组织特异性Expressed in monocytes, basophils, and B-cells. Lower expression in CD4+ T-lymphocytes and natural killer cells.
序列相似性Belongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.