Key features and details
- Purity: > 90% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
纯度> 90 % HPLC.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab42682 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
功能Transports L-glutamate and also L- and D-aspartate. Essential for terminating the postsynaptic action of glutamate by rapidly removing released glutamate from the synaptic cleft. Acts as a symport by cotransporting sodium.
组织特异性Highly expressed in cerebellum, but also found in frontal cortex, hippocampus and basal ganglia.
疾病相关Defects in SLC1A3 are the cause of episodic ataxia type 6 (EA6) [MIM:612656]. EA6 is characterized by episodic ataxia, seizures, migraine and alternating hemiplegia.
序列相似性Belongs to the sodium:dicarboxylate (SDF) symporter (TC 2.A.23) family. SLC1A3 subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.