Key features and details
- Expression system: Native
- Purity: > 98% SDS-PAGE
- Suitable for: SDS-PAGE
纯度> 98 % SDS-PAGE.
蛋白长度Full length protein
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab51995 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This product is manufactured by BioVision, an Abcam company and was previously called 2221 AGE-BSA. 2221-10 is the same size as the 10 mg size of ab51995.
May precipitate during extended storage. Sonicate to solubilize the precipitates. The AGE modified BSA was produced by reacting BSA with glycolaldehyde under sterile conditions followed by extensive dialysis and purification steps. Fluorescence of AGEs was confirmed by fluorescence spectrophotometry with Ex./Em. = 370/440 nm. Glycated BSA shows a 7000% increase in fluorescence in compared to control BSA.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituent: 98% PBS
- Advanced glycation end products
相关性The non enzymatic reaction of reducing carbohydrates with lysine side chains and N terminal amino groups of macromolecules (amino acids, proteins, phospholipids and nucleic acids) is called the Maillard reaction or glycation. The latter products of this process, termed advanced glycation end products (AGEs), adversely affect the functional properties of proteins, lipids and DNA. In long lived tissue proteins, these chemical modifications accumulate with age and may contribute to the pathophysiology of ageing and long term complications of diabetes, atherosclerosis and renal failure.
细胞定位Cell Membrane and Secreted
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab51995 被引用在 18 文献中.
- Lei C et al. Asparaginyl endopeptidase protects against podocyte injury in diabetic nephropathy through cleaving cofilin-1. Cell Death Dis 13:184 (2022). PubMed: 35217650
- Zheng DL et al. Advanced glycation end products induce senescence of atrial myocytes and increase susceptibility of atrial fibrillation in diabetic mice. Aging Cell 21:e13734 (2022). PubMed: 36278684
- Bayarsaikhan G et al. CUPRAC-Reactive Advanced Glycation End Products as Prognostic Markers of Human Acute Myocardial Infarction. Antioxidants (Basel) 10:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33799852
- Hoy RC et al. Advanced glycation end products cause RAGE-dependent annulus fibrosus collagen disruption and loss identified using in situ second harmonic generation imaging in mice intervertebral disk in vivo and in organ culture models. JOR Spine 3:e1126 (2020). PubMed: 33392460
- Xie X et al. Advanced glycation end products reduce macrophage-mediated killing of Staphylococcus aureus by ARL8 upregulation and inhibition of autolysosome formation. Eur J Immunol 50:1174-1186 (2020). PubMed: 32250445