Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Uteroglobin
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 Uteroglobin 一抗
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
Recombinant rat uteroglobin His fusion protein.
This antibody is useful for distinguishing ciliated from non-ciliated cells in the adult mouse lung.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Primary antibody说明This antibody is useful for distinguishing ciliated from non-ciliated cells in the adult mouse lung.
功能Binds phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylinositol, polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB) and weakly progesterone, potent inhibitor of phospholipase A2.
组织特异性Clara cells (nonciliated cells of the surface epithelium of the pulmonary airways).
序列相似性Belongs to the secretoglobin family.
- Information by UniProt
- Blastokinin antibody
- CC10 antibody
- CC16 antibody
Adult mouse lung was embedded in paraffin and stained with ab40873 (1:1600 dilution).
ab40873 staining Uteroglobin in human lung parenchyma tissue by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and a heat mediated antigen retrieval step was performed using 10mM citrate buffer. Samples were then blocked with 1% BSA, 0.1% Triton-X/ PBS for 15 minutes at 18°C followed by incubation with the primary antibody at a 1/500 dilution for 16 hours at 4°C. An HRP-conjugated pig anti-rabbit polyclonal was used as secondary antibody at a 1/100 dilution.
ab40873 被引用在 37 文献中.
- Munis AM et al. A human surfactant B deficiency air-liquid interface cell culture model suitable for gene therapy applications. Mol Ther Methods Clin Dev 20:237-246 (2021). PubMed: 33426150
- Liu Y et al. Proteomic Analysis Revealed the Characteristics of Key Proteins Involved in the Regulation of Inflammatory Response, Leukocyte Transendothelial Migration, Phagocytosis, and Immune Process during Early Lung Blast Injury. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2021:8899274 (2021). PubMed: 34007409
- Bentley-Ford MR et al. A mouse model of BBS identifies developmental and homeostatic effects of BBS5 mutation and identifies novel pituitary abnormalities. Hum Mol Genet 30:234-246 (2021). PubMed: 33560420
- Lee H et al. mTORC1 is a mechanosensor that regulates surfactant function and lung compliance during ventilator-induced lung injury. JCI Insight 6:N/A (2021). PubMed: 34138757
- Rosigkeit S et al. Definitive evidence for Club cells as progenitors for mutant Kras/Trp53-deficient lung cancer. Int J Cancer 149:1670-1682 (2021). PubMed: 34331774