Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [1B4-UB] to Ubiquitin
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 Ubiquitin 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[1B4-UB] to Ubiquitin
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
Fusion protein corresponding to Bovine Ubiquitin. Ubiquitin from bovine erythrocytes conjugated to bovine gamma globulin.
- Human hypophysis
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
纯化说明Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
The Abpromise guarantee
1/500 - 1/1000.
1/500 - 1/1000.
相关性Function: Ubiquitin exists either covalently attached to another protein, or free (unanchored). When covalently bound, it is conjugated to target proteins via an isopeptide bond either as a monomer (monoubiquitin), a polymer linked via different Lys residues of the ubiquitin (polyubiquitin chains) or a linear polymer linked via the initiator Met of the ubiquitin (linear polyubiquitin chains). Polyubiquitin chains, when attached to a target protein, have different functions depending on the Lys residue of the ubiquitin that is linked: Lys-6-linked may be involved in DNA repair; Lys-11-linked is involved in ERAD (endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation) and in cell-cycle regulation; Lys-29-linked is involved in lysosomal degradation; Lys-33-linked is involved in kinase modification; Lys-48-linked is involved in protein degradation via the proteasome; Lys-63-linked is involved in endocytosis, DNA-damage responses as well as in signaling processes leading to activation of the transcription factor NF-kappa-B. Linear polymer chains formed via attachment by the initiator Met lead to cell signaling. Ubiquitin is usually conjugated to Lys residues of target proteins, however, in rare cases, conjugation to Cys or Ser residues has been observed. When polyubiquitin is free (unanchored-polyubiquitin), it also has distinct roles, such as in activation of protein kinases, and in signaling. Similarity: Belongs to the ubiquitin family. Contains 3 ubiquitin-like domains.
细胞定位Cell Membrane, Cytoplasmic and Nuclear
- Entrez Gene: 7314 Human
- SwissProt: P0CG47 Human
- SwissProt: P0CG48 Human
- SwissProt: P62979 Human
- SwissProt: P62987 Human
- SwissProt: P62988 Human
- Unigene: 356190 Human
- Unigene: 520348 Human
- Epididymis secretory protein Li 50 antibody
- FLJ25987 antibody
- HEL S 50 antibody
ab122 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Wang SY et al. Hypoxia induces transgenerational epigenetic inheritance of small RNAs. Cell Rep 41:111800 (2022). PubMed: 36516753
- Pirooznia SK et al. PARIS induced defects in mitochondrial biogenesis drive dopamine neuron loss under conditions of parkin or PINK1 deficiency. Mol Neurodegener 15:17 (2020). PubMed: 32138754
- Shevade S et al. Food vacuole associated enolase in plasmodium undergoes multiple post-translational modifications: evidence for atypical ubiquitination. PLoS One 8:e72687 (2013). PubMed: 24009698
- Gao Z et al. Sirtuin 1 (SIRT1) Protein Degradation in Response to Persistent c-Jun N-terminal Kinase 1 (JNK1) Activation Contributes to Hepatic Steatosis in Obesity. J Biol Chem 286:22227-34 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21540183