Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to SerpinB2/PAI-2
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 SerpinB2/PAI-2 一抗
This antibody is specific for SerpinB2/PAI-2 (but not the shorter form).
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, WBmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human SerpinB2/PAI-2 (N terminal).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
WB: 1/1000 when using colorimetric substrates such as BCIP/NBT, and 1/5000 for chemiluminescent substrates. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa. Dilution optimised using Chromogenic detection.
Not yet tested in other applications. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
功能Inhibits urokinase-type plasminogen activator. The monocyte derived PAI-2 is distinct from the endothelial cell-derived PAI-1.
序列相似性Belongs to the serpin family. Ov-serpin subfamily.
翻译后修饰The signal sequence is not cleaved.
细胞定位Cytoplasm. Secreted > extracellular space.
- Information by UniProt
- HsT1201 antibody
- Monocyte Arg serpin antibody
- Monocyte Arg-serpin antibody
Ab47742 staining human normal temporal lobe. Staining is localized to the cytoplasm.
Left panel: with primary antibody at 1 ug/ml. Right panel: isotype control.
Sections were stained using an automated system DAKO Autostainer Plus , at room temperature. Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3-in-1 AR buffer EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT Link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 minutes. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS), then incubated with primary antibody for 20 minutes, and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
Anti-SerpinB2/PAI-2 antibody (ab47742) at 1 µg/ml + Human placenta tissue lysate - total protein (ab29745) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 46 kDa
Observed band size: 49 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 72 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time: 1 minute
SerpinB2/PAI-2 contains a number of potential glycosylation sites (SwissProt) which may explain its migration at a higher molecular weight than predicted.
ab47742 被引用在 10 文献中.
- Park SR et al. Effects of smoking on the tissue regeneration-associated functions of human endometrial stem cells via a novel target gene SERPINB2. Stem Cell Res Ther 13:404 (2022). PubMed: 35932085
- Vogel-González M et al. Zinc Favors Triple-Negative Breast Cancer's Microenvironment Modulation and Cell Plasticity. Int J Mol Sci 22:N/A (2021). PubMed: 34502091
- Park SR et al. Sonic Hedgehog, a Novel Endogenous Damage Signal, Activates Multiple Beneficial Functions of Human Endometrial Stem Cells. Mol Ther 28:452-465 (2020). PubMed: 31866117
- Lee NH et al. SERPINB2 Is a Novel Indicator of Cancer Stem Cell Tumorigenicity in Multiple Cancer Types. Cancers (Basel) 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30965654
- Zhang XM et al. SERPINB2 overexpression inhibited cell proliferation, invasion and migration, led to G2/M arrest, and increased radiosensitivity in nasopharyngeal carcinoma cells. J Radiat Res 60:318-327 (2019). PubMed: 30864656
- Cho A et al. An Endogenous Anti-aging Factor, Sonic Hedgehog, Suppresses Endometrial Stem Cell Aging through SERPINB2. Mol Ther 27:1286-1298 (2019). PubMed: 31080015
- Lee NH et al. SERPINB2 is a novel indicator of stem cell toxicity. Cell Death Dis 9:724 (2018). PubMed: 29925837
- Mertens TCJ et al. Cigarette smoke differentially affects IL-13-induced gene expression in human airway epithelial cells. Physiol Rep 5:N/A (2017). WB . PubMed: 28701525
- Peng H et al. microRNA-31/factor-inhibiting hypoxia-inducible factor 1 nexus regulates keratinocyte differentiation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:14030-4 (2012). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 22891326
- Angelucci S et al. Proteome analysis of human Wharton's jelly cells during in vitro expansion. Proteome Sci 8:18 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20346146