Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Rab3A
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Rab3A 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WB, ICC/IFmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat, Human
- WB: mouse brain, kidney, liver, rat brain, kidney, liver; ICC: HeLa cells
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Primary antibody说明Rab proteins are low-molecular-weight GTP-binding proteins that form the largest branch of the Ras superfamily of GTPases. Located on the cytoplasmic face of organelles and vesicles, rab proteins are involved in intracellular membrane fusion reactions. Three membrane proteins, synaptosomal associated protein of 25 kDa (SNAP-25), synaptobrevin and syntaxin, form the core of a ubiquitous membrane fusion machine that interacts with the soluble proteins N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive factor (NSF) and a-SNAP. Rab proteins, in co-ordination with the core fusion machinery and Munc-18, help to mediate vesicle docking and fusion. There exist over 40 rab proteins that have been described in mammals and the best studied is rab 3A. Rab 3A is found to be abundant in presynaptic nerve terminals and is also found to be crucial in acrosomal exocytosis in human spermatozoa. Abnormal accumulation of rab 3A in the cytoplasm of Purkinje cells has been reported in the prion protein related Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.
功能Involved in exocytosis by regulating a late step in synaptic vesicle fusion. Could play a role in neurotransmitter release by regulating membrane flow in the nerve terminal.
组织特异性Specifically expressed in brain.
序列相似性Belongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Rab family.
- Information by UniProt
- Rab 3A antibody
- RAB 3A member RAS oncogene family antibody
- Rab3a antibody
Immunofluorescence analysis of RAB3A was done on 70% confluent log phase HeLa (Human epithelial adenocarcinoma cell line)
cells. The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde for 10 minutes, permeabilized with 0.1% Triton™ X-100 for 10 minutes, and blocked with 1% BSA for 1 hour at room temperature. The cells were labeled with ab3335 at 2 µg/mL in 0.1% BSA and incubated for 3 hours at room temperature and then labeled with Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) Superclonal™ Secondary Antibody, Alexa Fluor® 488 conjugate at 1/2000 dilution for 45 minutes at room temperature (Panel a: green). Nuclei (Panel b: blue) were stained with SlowFade® Gold Antifade Mountant with DAPI. F-actin (Panel c: red) was stained with Alexa Fluor® 555 Rhodamine Phalloidin at 1/300 dilution. Panel d is a merged image showing Cytoplasmic localization. Panel e is a no primary antibody control. The images were captured at 60X magnification.
All lanes : Anti-Rab3A antibody (ab3335) at 2 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse kidney tissue lysate
Lane 3 : Mouse liver tissue lysate
Lane 4 : Rat brain tissue lysate
Lane 5 : Rat kidney tissue lysate
Lane 6 : Rat liver tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
All lanes : Rabbit anti-Goat IgG (H+L) Superclonal™ Recombinant Secondary Antibody, HRP at 1/4000 dilution
A 27 kDa band corresponding to RAB3A was observed along with two uncharacterized band (*) at ~40 kD and 60 kDa across tissues tested.
ab3335 被引用在 16 文献中.
- Astillero-Lopez V et al. Neurodegeneration and astrogliosis in the entorhinal cortex in Alzheimer's disease: Stereological layer-specific assessment and proteomic analysis. Alzheimers Dement 18:2468-2480 (2022). PubMed: 35142030
- Prasai B et al. The nanoscale molecular morphology of docked exocytic dense-core vesicles in neuroendocrine cells. Nat Commun 12:3970 (2021). PubMed: 34172739
- Wauters F et al. LRRK2 mutations impair depolarization-induced mitophagy through inhibition of mitochondrial accumulation of RAB10. Autophagy 16:203-222 (2020). PubMed: 30945962
- Connor-Robson N et al. An integrated transcriptomics and proteomics analysis reveals functional endocytic dysregulation caused by mutations in LRRK2. Neurobiol Dis 127:512-526 (2019). PubMed: 30954703
- Folsom TD et al. Quantitative proteomics of forebrain subcellular fractions in fragile X mental retardation 1 knockout mice following acute treatment with 2-Methyl-6-(phenylethynyl)pyridine: Relevance to developmental study of schizophrenia. Synapse 73:e22069 (2019). PubMed: 30176067