Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Pseudorabies Virus
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG
描述兔多克隆抗体to Pseudorabies Virus
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Frmore details
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Pseudorabies Virus. Pseudorabies Virus.
- IHC: rat hypothalamus
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
相关性Pseudorabies virus (PRV) is a member of the neurotropic viruses known as alphaherpesviruses. PRV is primarily a disease of swine which serve as a reservoir for the virus and the principal source of natural infection for a diverse range of secondary hosts, including cattle, sheep, goats, dogs, cats, and many feral species. Humans and apes are refractory to PRV infection. PRV infects the epithelium of the host where it then spreads to axons of the peripheral nervous system (PNS). The virus opportunistically avails itself of the neuronal retrograde transport pathway which can facilitate transfer to the brain. This unique aspect of PRV allows it to be used as a powerful research tool to study neural connectivity and trace neuronal circuitry in the peripheral (PNS) and central nervous system (CNS).
- Alphaherpesvirus pseudorabies virus antibody
- PRV antibody
- Suid herpesvirus 1 antibody
- Suid herpesvirus type 1 antibody
ab3534 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Kaneko C et al. Pseudorabies virus infection in hunting dogs in Oita, Japan: Report from a prefecture free from Aujeszky's disease in domestic pigs. J Vet Med Sci 83:680-684 (2021). PubMed: 33583864
- Moroki T et al. Databases for technical aspects of immunohistochemistry: 2021 update. J Toxicol Pathol 34:161-180 (2021). PubMed: 33976473
- Liu C et al. Genetic characterization and mutation analysis of Qihe547 Aujeszky's disease virus in China. BMC Vet Res 14:218 (2018). PubMed: 29980205
- Matthews DW et al. Feedback in the brainstem: an excitatory disynaptic pathway for control of whisking. J Comp Neurol 523:921-42 (2015). PubMed: 25503925
- Deshpande AJ et al. AF10 regulates progressive H3K79 methylation and HOX gene expression in diverse AML subtypes. Cancer Cell 26:896-908 (2014). PubMed: 25464900
- Asante CO et al. Cortical control of adaptive locomotion in wild-type mice and mutant mice lacking the ephrin-Eph effector protein alpha2-chimaerin. J Neurophysiol 104:3189-202 (2010). IHC-FoFr . PubMed: 20881205