Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [2A3] to PLK1 (phospho T210)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
产品名称Anti-PLK1 (phospho T210)抗体[2A3]
参阅全部 PLK1 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[2A3] to PLK1 (phospho T210)
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human PLK1 (phospho T210).
- Extracts from overnight nocodazole treated Hela cells.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
纯化说明ab39068 is an affinity purified IgG.
功能Serine/threonine-protein kinase that performs several important functions throughout M phase of the cell cycle, including the regulation of centrosome maturation and spindle assembly, the removal of cohesins from chromosome arms, the inactivation of APC/C inhibitors, and the regulation of mitotic exit and cytokinesis. Required for recovery after DNA damage checkpoint and entry into mitosis. Required for kinetochore localization of BUB1B. Phosphorylates SGOL1. Required for spindle pole localization of isoform 3 of SGOL1 and plays a role in regulating its centriole cohesion function. Phosphorylates BORA, and thereby promotes the degradation of BORA. Contributes to the regulation of AURKA function. Regulates TP53 stability through phosphorylation of TOPORS.
组织特异性Placenta and colon.
序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC5/Polo subfamily.
Contains 2 POLO box domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
发展阶段Accumulates to a maximum during the G2 and M phases, declines to a nearly undetectable level following mitosis and throughout G1 phase, and then begins to accumulate again during S phase.
翻译后修饰Catalytic activity is enhanced by phosphorylation of Thr-210. Phosphorylation at Thr-210 is first detected on centrosomes in the G2 phase of the cell cycle, peaks in prometaphase and gradually disappears from centrosomes during anaphase.
Autophosphorylation and phosphorylation of Ser-137 may not be significant for the activation of PLK1 during mitosis, but may enhance catalytic activity during recovery after DNA damage checkpoint.
Ubiquitinated by the anaphase promoting complex/cyclosome (APC/C) in anaphase and following DNA damage, leading to its degradation by the proteasome. Ubiquitination is mediated via its interaction with FZR1/CDH1. Ubiquitination and subsequent degradation prevents entry into mitosis and is essential to maintain an efficient G2 DNA damage checkpoint.
细胞定位Nucleus. Chromosome > centromere > kinetochore. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. During early stages of mitosis, the phosphorylated form is detected on centrosomes and kinetochores. Localizes to the outer kinetochore. Presence of SGOL1 and interaction with the phosphorylated form of BUB1 is required for the kinetochore localization.
- Information by UniProt
- Cell cycle regulated protein kinase antibody
- PLK 1 antibody
- PLK antibody
All lanes : Anti-PLK1 (phospho T210) antibody [2A3] (ab39068) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Extracts from untreated Hela cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from overnight nocodazole treated Hela cells
Predicted band size: 68 kDa
Observed band size: 66 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab39068 被引用在 34 文献中.
- Yang S et al. Spatiotemporal expression of regulatory kinases directs the transition from mitosis to cellular morphogenesis in Drosophila. Nat Commun 13:772 (2022). PubMed: 35140224
- Gallaud E et al. The spindle assembly checkpoint and the spatial activation of Polo kinase determine the duration of cell division and prevent tumor formation. PLoS Genet 18:e1010145 (2022). PubMed: 35377889
- Ryu J & Kim JE CCAR2 controls mitotic progression through spatiotemporal regulation of Aurora B. Cell Death Dis 13:534 (2022). PubMed: 35672287
- Biswas S et al. PEITC: A resounding molecule averts metastasis in breast cancer cells in vitro by regulating PKCδ/Aurora A interplay. Heliyon 8:e11656 (2022). PubMed: 36458309
- Park EA et al. A polo-like kinase modulates cytokinesis and flagella biogenesis in Giardia lamblia. Parasit Vectors 14:182 (2021). PubMed: 33789729