Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Paxillin (phospho Y31)
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-Paxillin (phospho Y31)抗体
参阅全部 Paxillin 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Paxillin (phospho Y31)
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Paxillin (phospho Y31).
- ICC: NIH/3T3 (mouse embryo fibroblast cell line), NMµMG (mouse mammary) cells. WB: A431 (human epidermoid carcinoma cell line), HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma), NIH/3T3 (mouse embryo fibroblast cell line), A549 (human lung carcinoma cell line) cell lysate.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from rabbit serum by sequential epitope-specific chromatography. The antibody has been negatively preadsorbed using i) a non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the site of phosphorylation to remove antibody that is reactive with non-phosphorylated paxillin, and ii) a generic tyrosine phosphorylated peptide to remove antibody that is reactive with phosphotyrosine, irrespective of the sequence. The final product is generated by affinity chromatography using a paxillin-derived peptide that is phosphorylated at tyrosine 31.
The Abpromise guarantee
1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.
1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa.
功能Cytoskeletal protein involved in actin-membrane attachment at sites of cell adhesion to the extracellular matrix (focal adhesion).
序列相似性Belongs to the paxillin family.
Contains 4 LIM zinc-binding domains.
翻译后修饰Phosphorylated on tyrosine residues during integrin-mediated cell adhesion, embryonic development, fibroblast transformation and following stimulation of cells by mitogens.
细胞定位Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell junction > focal adhesion.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ16691 antibody
- FLJ23042 antibody
- Paired box protein Pax 1 antibody
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence of NIH/3T3 (mouse embryo fibroblast cell line) treated with 50 ng of PDGF for 10 minutes with ab4832 (1/250). A Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) Alexa Fluor® 488 conjugate (1/2000) was used as a secondary (Green). DAPI (Blue) was used as a counter stain. F-actin was stained with Alexa Fluor® 555 Rhodamine Phalloidin (1/300). Panel e is untreaded cells and panel f had no primary antibody.
All lanes : Anti-Paxillin (phospho Y31) antibody (ab4832)
Lane 1 : A431 (human epidermoid carcinoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : A431 (human epidermoid carcinoma cell line) whole cell lysate treated for 1 Hr with 100 µM of Pervanadate
Lane 3 : HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) whole cell lysate treated for 20 minutes with 50 ng/mL of TNF alpha
Lane 5 : NIH/3T3 (mouse embryo fibroblast cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 6 : NIH/3T3 (mouse embryo fibroblast cell line) whole cell lysate treated for 10 minutes with 50 ng/mL of PDGF
Lane 7 : A549 (human lung carcinoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 8 : A549 (human lung carcinoma cell line) whole cell lysate treated for 20 minutes with 200 nM of PMA
Lysates/proteins at 20 µl per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 68 kDa
Observed band size: 60 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab4832 was diluted between 1/500 and 1/2000.
Colocalization of phospho Paxillin and actin in TGF-beta treated NMµMG (mouse mammary) cells. Green = actin stress fibers, Orange = Paxillin [pY31], Yellow = colocalization.
ab4832 被引用在 8 文献中.
- Lakk M & Križaj D TRPV4-Rho signaling drives cytoskeletal and focal adhesion remodeling in trabecular meshwork cells. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 320:C1013-C1030 (2021). PubMed: 33788628
- Tian L et al. Galectin-3 Mediates Thrombin-Induced Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell Migration. Front Cardiovasc Med 8:686200 (2021). PubMed: 34746246
- Ghate K et al. Fmn2 Regulates Growth Cone Motility by Mediating a Molecular Clutch to Generate Traction Forces. Neuroscience 448:160-171 (2020). PubMed: 33002558
- Li Y et al. Controlling the Multiscale Network Structure of Fibers To Stimulate Wound Matrix Rebuilding by Fibroblast Differentiation. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 11:28377-28386 (2019). PubMed: 31251577
- Gill MB et al. KSHV-TK is a tyrosine kinase that disrupts focal adhesions and induces Rho-mediated cell contraction. EMBO J 34:448-65 (2015). PubMed: 25471072
- Kawada I et al. Paxillin mutations affect focal adhesions and lead to altered mitochondrial dynamics: relevance to lung cancer. Cancer Biol Ther 14:679-91 (2013). IHC . PubMed: 23792636
- Cassinelli G et al. Inhibition of c-Met and prevention of spontaneous metastatic spreading by the 2-indolinone RPI-1. Mol Cancer Ther 5:2388-97 (2006). WB ; Human . PubMed: 16985073
- Zaffaroni D et al. Met proto-oncogene juxtamembrane rare variations in mouse and humans: differential effects of Arg and Cys alleles on mouse lung tumorigenesis. Oncogene 24:1084-90 (2005). PubMed: 15592501