Anti-PAK1 + PAK2 + PAK3 (phospho T423)抗体(ab2477)
Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to PAK1 + PAK2 + PAK3 (phospho T423)
- Suitable for: Dot blot, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-PAK1 + PAK2 + PAK3 (phospho T423)抗体
参阅全部 PAK1 + PAK2 + PAK3 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to PAK1 + PAK2 + PAK3 (phospho T423)
特异性This phospho specific polyclonal antibody is specific for phosphorylated Threonine 423 of Human PAK 1 + 2 + 3. Reactivity with non-phosphorylated PAK 1 + 2 + 3 is less than 1% by ELISA.
经测试应用适用于: Dot blot, WBmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human PAK1 + PAK2 + PAK3 (phospho T423) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin. Corresponding to amino acids 413-433 of Human PAK 1, 408-428 of human PAK 2 and 411-431 of human PAK 3.
P21-activated kinase (PAK) is actually a family of serine/threonine protein kinases, members of which are activated by small molecular weight GTPases. The three most common isoforms are PAK 1, PAK 2, and PAK 3 (also known as alpha PAK, gamma PAK, and beta PAK, respectively). These kinases contain numerous regulatory elements that trigger diverse signaling processes such as those initiated by activated GTPases, interaction with Src homology 3 (SH3) domains, and caspase mediated proteolytic cleavage. Autophosphorylation of threonine 423 (threonine 402 for PAK 2 and threonine 421 for PAK 3), catalyzed by Cdc42, is required for activation of PAK.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明This antibody was affinity purified from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity purification. Antiserum was first purified against the phosphorylated form of the immunizing peptide. The resultant affinity purified antibody was then cross-adsorbed against the non-phosphorylated form of the immunizing peptide.
Primary antibody说明P21-activated kinase (PAK) is actually a family of serine/threonine protein kinases, members of which are activated by small molecular weight GTPases. The three most common isoforms are PAK 1, PAK 2, and PAK 3 (also known as alpha PAK, gamma PAK, and beta PAK, respectively). These kinases contain numerous regulatory elements that trigger diverse signaling processes such as those initiated by activated GTPases, interaction with Src homology 3 (SH3) domains, and caspase mediated proteolytic cleavage. Autophosphorylation of threonine 423 (threonine 402 for PAK 2 and threonine 421 for PAK 3), catalyzed by Cdc42, is required for activation of PAK.
The Abpromise guarantee
1/500 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa.
1/500 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa.
相关性In mammals, there are several identified isoforms of p21 Activated Protein Kinases or PAKs: PAK1 and PAK3 are mostly brain specific, while PAK2 is expressed ubiquitously. Mutations of the gene coding for PAK3 are associated with X linked mental retardation and PAK3 is a key regulator of synapse formation and plasticity in the hippocampus. PAK3 is thought to play a key role in regulation of cell shape and motility as well as cell death.
细胞定位Cytoplasm. Recruited to focal adhesions upon activation
- Entrez Gene: 5058 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5062 Human
- Entrez Gene: 5063 Human
- Omim: 300142 Human
- Omim: 602590 Human
- Omim: 605022 Human
- SwissProt: O75914 Human
- SwissProt: Q13153 Human
- Alpha PAK antibody
- Beta PAK antibody
- bPAK antibody
Western blot probing with PAK1 antibody (ab2477). The major band is at 65 kDa and weaker bands can be detected at 90 and 100 kDa. This picture was kindly submitted by Sue Thomas as part of her review.
Dot Blot analysis labeling phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated forms of the immunizing peptide with ab2477 at 1/1000 dilution, incubated overnight at 4°C. Secondary antibody: Dylight™488 rabbit secondary antibody at 1/40000 dilution for 45 min at room temperature. Block: Blocking Buffer for Fluorescent Western Blotting for 60 min at RT.
Load: 200 ng, 66.7 ng, 22.2 ng, 7.4 ng, or 2.5 ng.
ab2477 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Albrecht LV et al. GSK3 Inhibits Macropinocytosis and Lysosomal Activity through the Wnt Destruction Complex Machinery. Cell Rep 32:107973 (2020). PubMed: 32726636
- Baharani A et al. A Progressive Loss of phosphoSer138-Profilin Aligns with Symptomatic Course in the R6/2 Mouse Model of Huntington's Disease: Possible Sex-Dependent Signaling. Cell Mol Neurobiol N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 33108594
- Singh NK et al. p115 RhoGEF activates the Rac1 GTPase signaling cascade in MCP1 chemokine-induced vascular smooth muscle cell migration and proliferation. J Biol Chem 292:14080-14091 (2017). PubMed: 28655771
- Kumar R et al. A new role for cofilin in retinal neovascularization. J Cell Sci 129:1234-49 (2016). PubMed: 26857814
- Singh NK et al. Disruption of p21-activated kinase 1 gene diminishes atherosclerosis in apolipoprotein E-deficient mice. Nat Commun 6:7450 (2015). PubMed: 26104863
- Liu JS et al. ß-elemene enhances the radiosensitivity of gastric cancer cells by inhibiting Pak1 activation. World J Gastroenterol 21:9945-56 (2015). PubMed: 26379399
- Gadepalli R et al. Novel Role for p21-activated Kinase 2 in Thrombin-induced Monocyte Migration. J Biol Chem 288:30815-31 (2013). WB . PubMed: 24025335