Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NGF - BSA and Azide free
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
产品名称Anti-NGF抗体- BSA and Azide free
参阅全部 NGF 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to NGF - BSA and Azide free
特异性Less than 1% cross-reactivity against recombinant human Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Neurotrophin 3 and Neurotrophin 4/5 by ELISA.
经测试应用适用于: ICC/IF, WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Mouse NGF.
Database link: P01139
This antibody has been shown to be useful for a variety of techniques and its specificity has been demonstrated by immunoblot.
Before storing ab6199 long-term, please follow the aliquot instructions.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
pH: 7.2-7.6 without preservatives.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
功能Nerve growth factor is important for the development and maintenance of the sympathetic and sensory nervous systems. Extracellular ligand for the NTRK1 and NGFR receptors, activates cellular signaling cascades through those receptor tyrosine kinase to regulate neuronal proliferation, differentiation and survival. Inhibits metalloproteinase dependent proteolysis of platelet glycoprotein VI (PubMed:20164177).
疾病相关Neuropathy, hereditary sensory and autonomic, 5
序列相似性Belongs to the NGF-beta family.
- Information by UniProt
- Beta nerve growth factor antibody
- Beta NGF antibody
- Beta-nerve growth factor antibody
All lanes : Anti-NGF antibody - BSA and Azide free (ab6199) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : rhNGF protein at 100 µg
Lane 2 : Mouse salivary gland tissue lysate at 50 µg
ab6199 detects a strong band at 13 kDa consistent with the expected molecular weight of mature NGF monomer.
ICC/IF image of ab6199 stained MEF1 cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab6199, 10µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab6199 被引用在 84 文献中.
- Lee HJ et al. Effects of electroacupuncture on the functionality of NG2-expressing cells in perilesional brain tissue of mice following ischemic stroke. Neural Regen Res 17:1556-1565 (2022). PubMed: 34916441
- Liu YP et al. Exosome-Mediated miR-21 Was Involved in the Promotion of Structural and Functional Recovery Effect Produced by Electroacupuncture in Sciatic Nerve Injury. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2022:7530102 (2022). PubMed: 35132352
- Fan Y et al. CRISPR-Cas9-mediated loss of function of β-catenin attenuates intervertebral disc degeneration. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 28:387-396 (2022). PubMed: 35505959
- Yoon EJ et al. Improvement of Cognitive Function in Ovariectomized Rats by Human Neural Stem Cells Overexpressing Choline Acetyltransferase via Secretion of NGF and BDNF. Int J Mol Sci 23:N/A (2022). PubMed: 35628371
- Huang L et al. Enhanced effect of combining bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells (BMMSCs) and pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) to promote recovery after spinal cord injury in mice. MedComm (2020) 3:e160 (2022). PubMed: 35949547