Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Neurotrophin 3
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ELISA, Neutralising, Dot blot, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Neurotrophin 3 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Neurotrophin 3
特异性Less than 1% cross reactivity against NGF, BDNF and NT4/5 by dot blot. Cross reactivity: Known to react with rat, chicken and human NT3. Cross reactivity against other species has not been determined yet.
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Fr, ELISA, Neutralising, Dot blot, WBmore details
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human Neurotrophin 3.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Add glycerol to a final volume of 50% for extra stability and aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Western Blot: 1 ug/ml
Immunoblot: 1 ug/ml
1 site ELISA: 1 ug/ml
Biological Inhibition: 2-10 ug/ml (ED50)
功能Seems to promote the survival of visceral and proprioceptive sensory neurons.
组织特异性Brain and peripheral tissues.
序列相似性Belongs to the NGF-beta family.
- Information by UniProt
- Entrez Gene: 4908 Human
- Omim: 162660 Human
- SwissProt: P20783 Human
- Unigene: 99171 Human
- HDNF antibody
- MGC129711 antibody
- Nerve growth factor 2 antibody
ab6203 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Yao Q et al. TLR4 Stimulation Promotes Human AVIC Fibrogenic Activity through Upregulation of Neurotrophin 3 Production. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32074942
- Seyedhosseini Tamijani SM et al. Thyroid hormone treatment alleviates the impairments of neurogenesis, mitochondrial biogenesis and memory performance induced by methamphetamine. Neurotoxicology 74:7-18 (2019). PubMed: 31075280