Key features and details
- Chicken polyclonal to Myc tag
- Suitable for: WB, IP, ICC
- Isotype: IgY
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 Myc tag 一抗
描述鸡多克隆抗体to Myc tag
经测试应用适用于: WB, IP, ICCmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Myc tag aa 400 to the C-terminus conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
Database link: P01106
(Peptide available as
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Antibodies were purified from the yolks using a proprietary method that yields a purity of >90%. Antibodies were affinity-purified over a SulfoLink® (Pierce) column conjugated with the peptide used for immunizations, and then dialyzed against PBS. Filter-sterilized (0.2 µm).
The Abpromise guarantee
相关性Epitope tags are short peptide sequences that are easily recognized by tag-specific antibodies. Due to their small size, epitope tags do not affect the tagged protein’s biochemical properties. Most often sequences encoding the epitope tag are included with target DNA at the time of cloning to produce fusion proteins containing the epitope tag sequence. This allows anti-epitope tag antibodies to serve as universal detection reagents for any tag containing protein produced by recombinant means. This means that anti-epitope tag antibodies are a useful alternative to generating specific antibodies to identify, immunoprecipitate or immunoaffinity purify a recombinant protein. The anti-epitope tag antibody is usually functional in a variety of antibody-dependent experimental procedures. Expression vectors producing epitope tag fusion proteins are available for a variety of host expression systems including bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cells.
- c-myc tag antibody
- Myc Epitope Tag antibody
All lanes : Anti-Myc tag antibody (ab172)
Lane 1 : Cultured normal mouse embryo fibroblasts were transfected with a plasmid containing the SAP1a cDNA fused with a c-myc epitope tag at its C-terminus. at 30 µg
Lane 2 : Cultured normal mouse embryo fibroblasts were transfected with a plasmid containing the SAP1a cDNA fused with a c-myc epitope tag at its C-terminus. at 20 µg
Lane 3 : Cultured normal mouse embryo fibroblasts were transfected with a plasmid containing the SAP1a cDNA fused with a c-myc epitope tag at its C-terminus. at 10 µg
Lane 4 : Cultured normal mouse embryo fibroblasts were transfected with a plasmid containing the SAP1a cDNA fused with a c-myc epitope tag at its C-terminus. at 5 µg
ab172 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Ma T et al. HOXA10 promotion of HDAC1 underpins the development of lung adenocarcinoma through the DNMT1-KLF4 axis. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 40:71 (2021). PubMed: 33596966
- Puri R et al. Mul1 restrains Parkin-mediated mitophagy in mature neurons by maintaining ER-mitochondrial contacts. Nat Commun 10:3645 (2019). PubMed: 31409786
- Czarna A et al. Single-cell analysis of the fate of c-kit-positive bone marrow cells. NPJ Regen Med 2:27 (2017). PubMed: 29302361
- Rutkowska-Wlodarczyk I et al. A proteomic analysis reveals the interaction of GluK1 ionotropic kainate receptor subunits with Go proteins. J Neurosci 35:5171-9 (2015). PubMed: 25834043
- Selak S et al. A role for SNAP25 in internalization of kainate receptors and synaptic plasticity. Neuron 63:357-71 (2009). ICC/IF . PubMed: 19679075
- Bréchet A et al. Protein kinase CK2 contributes to the organization of sodium channels in axonal membranes by regulating their interactions with ankyrin G. J Cell Biol 183:1101-14 (2008). ICC/IF . PubMed: 19064667