Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Mouse monoclonal [6D4] to MICA + MICB
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
Related conjugates and formulations
产品名称Anti-MICA + MICB抗体[6D4]
参阅全部 MICA + MICB 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[6D4] to MICA + MICB
经测试应用适用于: Flow Cytmore details
不适用于: IHC-P or WB
Tissue, cells or virus. This information is proprietary to Abcam and/or its suppliers.
- Flow Cyt: HeLa cells.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam. If you require a custom buffer formulation or conjugation for your experiments, please contact email@example.com.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
Primary antibody说明Clone 6D4 is reported to inhibit the cytotoxicity of NK cells stimulated by IFN alpha-treated dendritic cells
The Abpromise guarantee
功能Seems to have no role in antigen presentation. Acts as a stress-induced self-antigen that is recognized by gamma delta T-cells. Ligand for the KLRK1/NKG2D receptor. Binding to KLRK1 leads to cell lysis.
组织特异性Widely expressed with the exception of the central nervous system where it is absent. Expressed predominantly in gastric epithelium and also in monocytes, keratinocytes, endothelial cells, fibroblasts and in the outer layer of Hassal's corpuscles within the medulla of normal thymus. In skin, expressed mainly in the keratin layers, basal cells, ducts and follicles. Also expressed in many, but not all, epithelial tumors of lung, breast, kidney, ovary, prostate and colon. In thyomas, overexpressed in cortical and medullar epithelial cells. Tumors expressing MICA display increased levels of gamma delta T-cells.
疾病相关Anti-MICA antibodies and ligand shedding are involved in the progression of monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS)to multiple myeloma.
序列相似性Belongs to the MHC class I family. MIC subfamily.
Contains 1 Ig-like C1-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
翻译后修饰N-glycosylated. Glycosylation is not essential for interaction with KLRK1/NKG2D but enhances complex formation.
Proteolytically cleaved and released from the cell surface of tumor cells which impairs KLRK1/NKG2D expression and T-cell activation.
细胞定位Cell membrane. Cytoplasm. Expressed on the cell surface in gastric epithelium, endothelial cells and fibroblasts and in the cytoplasm in keratinocytes and monocytes. Infection with human adenovirus 5 suppresses cell surface expression due to the adenoviral E3-19K protein which causes retention in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Information by UniProt
- MHC class I chain-related protein A antibody
- MHC class I chain-related protein B antibody
- MHC class I polypeptide related sequence A antibody
Flow cytometric analysis of Jurkat (Human T cell leukemia T lymphocyte, Left) / HeLa (Human cervix adenocarcinoma epithelial cell, Right) cells labelling MICA + MICB with ab54413 at 1/1000 dilution (0.1µg) (Red) compared with a Mouse monoclonal IgG (Black) isotype control and an unlabelled control (cells without incubation with primary antibody and secondary antibody) (Blue). Goat anti mouse IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488, ab150113) at 1/2000 dilution was used as the secondary antibody.
Negative control: Jurkat.
Gated on viable cells.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab54413 被引用在 3 文献中.
- Pan J et al. Resveratrol promotes MICA/B expression and natural killer cell lysis of breast cancer cells by suppressing c-Myc/miR-17 pathway. Oncotarget 8:65743-65758 (2017). PubMed: 29029468
- Haberthur K et al. NKG2D ligand expression in pediatric brain tumors. Cancer Biol Ther 17:1253-1265 (2016). PubMed: 27834580
- de Kruijf EM et al. NKG2D ligand tumor expression and association with clinical outcome in early breast cancer patients: an observational study. BMC Cancer 12:24 (2012). PubMed: 22257486