Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Matriptase 2 - Cytoplasmic domain
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 Matriptase 2 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Matriptase 2 -细胞质domain
特异性ab56180 reacts with Matripase 2 (TMPRSS6) and does not react with the other TMPRSSs. ab56180 recognizes all of the listed forms of Matripase 2.
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
Synthetic peptide based on the aminoterminal end (cytoplasmic domain) of Matripase 2 (Human).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 2.9% Sodium chloride, PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
功能Serine protease which hydrolyzes a range of proteins including type I collagen, fibronectin and fibrinogen. Can also activate urokinase-type plasminogen activator with low efficiency. May play a specialized role in matrix remodeling processes in liver. Required to sense iron deficiency. Overexpression suppresses activation of the HAMP promoter.
疾病相关Defects in TMPRSS6 are the cause of iron-refractory iron deficiency anemia (IRIDA) [MIM:206200]; also known as hypochromic microcytic anemia with defect in iron metabolism or hereditary iron-handling disorder or pseudo-iron-deficiency anemia. Key features include congenital hypochromic microcytic anemia, very low mean corpuscular erythrocyte volume, low transferrin saturation, abnormal iron absorption characterized by no hematologic improvement following treatment with oral iron, and abnormal iron utilization characterized by a sluggish, incomplete response to parenteral iron.
序列相似性Belongs to the peptidase S1 family.
Contains 2 CUB domains.
Contains 3 LDL-receptor class A domains.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
结构域Cytoplasmic domain mediates HAMP suppression via proximal promoter element(s).
- Information by UniProt
- IRIDA antibody
- Matriptase-2 antibody
- Membrane bound mosaic serine proteinase matriptase 2 antibody
ab56180 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Rosato BE et al. SEC23B Loss-of-Function Suppresses Hepcidin Expression by Impairing Glycosylation Pathway in Human Hepatic Cells. Int J Mol Sci 23:N/A (2022). PubMed: 35163229
- Dimitriadis A et al. The Hepatitis C virus NS5A and core proteins exert antagonistic effects on HAMP gene expression: the hidden interplay with the MTF-1/MRE pathway. FEBS Open Bio 11:237-250 (2021). PubMed: 33247551
- Foka P et al. HCV-Induced Immunometabolic Crosstalk in a Triple-Cell Co-Culture Model Capable of Simulating Systemic Iron Homeostasis. Cells 10:N/A (2021). PubMed: 34571900
- Lamothe SM et al. The Human Ether-a-go-go-related Gene (hERG) Potassium Channel Represents an Unusual Target for Protease-mediated Damage. J Biol Chem 291:20387-401 (2016). PubMed: 27502273
- Foka P et al. A complex signaling network involving protein kinase CK2 is required for hepatitis C virus core protein-mediated modulation of the iron-regulatory hepcidin gene expression. Cell Mol Life Sci N/A:N/A (2014). WB . PubMed: 24718935
- Lakhal S et al. Regulation of Type II Transmembrane Serine Proteinase TMPRSS6 by Hypoxia-inducible Factors: NEW LINK BETWEEN HYPOXIA SIGNALING AND IRON HOMEOSTASIS. J Biol Chem 286:4090-7 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20966077