Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to LDB2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
特异性This antibody detects a single clean band representing LDB2 at 42kD in human kidney and mouse spleen.
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Human
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
WB: 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42.7 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
功能Binds to the LIM domain of a wide variety of LIM domain-containing transcription factors.
序列相似性Belongs to the LDB family.
翻译后修饰Ubiquitinated by RLIM/RNF12, leading to its degradation by the proteasome.
- Information by UniProt
- Carboxyl terminal LIM domain binding protein 1 antibody
- Carboxyl terminal LIM domain protein 1 antibody
- Carboxyl-terminal LIM domain-binding protein 1 antibody
Western blot using ab3627 at 1/500.
Lane 1: Human Kidney
Lane 2: Mouse Spleen
Lysates at 18
µg per lane.
Secondary ab: Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) Pre-Adsorbed
Exposure time: 1 minute.
ab3627 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Cheng L et al. Generation and characterization of cardiac valve endothelial-like cells from human pluripotent stem cells. Commun Biol 4:1039 (2021). PubMed: 34489520
- Storbeck CJ et al. The Ldb1 and Ldb2 transcriptional cofactors interact with the Ste20-like kinase SLK and regulate cell migration. Mol Biol Cell 20:4174-82 (2009). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 19675209