Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to KDM6B / JMJD3
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-KDM6B / JMJD3抗体
参阅全部 KDM6B / JMJD3 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to KDM6B / JMJD3
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Batches of this product that have a concentration < 1mg/ml may have BSA added as a stabilising agent. If you would like information about the formulation of a specific lot, please contact our scientific support team who will be happy to help.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
ChIP Related Products
功能Histone demethylase that specifically demethylates 'Lys-27' of histone H3, thereby playing a central role in histone code. Demethylates trimethylated and dimethylated H3 'Lys-27'. Plays a central role in regulation of posterior development, by regulating HOX gene expression. Involved in inflammatory response by participating in macrophage differentiation in case of inflammation by regulating gene expression and macrophage differentiation.
序列相似性Belongs to the UTX family.
Contains 1 JmjC domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Histone demethylase JMJD3 antibody
- JmjC domain containing protein 3 antibody
- JmjC domain-containing protein 3 antibody
ab38113 stained in HeLa cells. Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) at room temperature and incubated with PBS containing 10% goat serum, 0.3 M glycine, 1% BSA and 0.1% Triton for 1h at room temperature to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody ab38113 at 1µg/ml and ab7291 (Mouse monoclonal to alpha Tubulin - Loading Control) used at a 1/1000 dilution overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibodies were ab150081, Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (Alexa Fluor® 488) preadsorbed, (pseudo-colored green) and ab150120, Goat polyclonal Secondary Antibody to Mouse IgG - H&L (Alexa Fluor® 594) preadsorbed, (colored red), both used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1 hour at room temperature. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (colored blue) at a concentration of 1.43 µM for 1hour at room temperature.
IHC image of KDM6B/JMJD3 staining in a section of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded normal human liver* performed on a Leica BONDTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20mins. The section was then incubated with ab38113, 5ug/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
ab38113 被引用在 48 文献中.
- Feng S et al. Downregulation of the endothelial histone demethylase JMJD3 is associated with neointimal hyperplasia of arteriovenous fistulas in kidney failure. J Biol Chem 298:101816 (2022). PubMed: 35278430
- Hu Z et al. Identification and Characterization of a Novel Long Noncoding RNA that Regulates Osteogenesis in Diet-Induced Obesity Mice. Front Cell Dev Biol 10:832460 (2022). PubMed: 35531098
- Vicioso-Mantis M et al. JMJD3 intrinsically disordered region links the 3D-genome structure to TGFβ-dependent transcription activation. Nat Commun 13:3263 (2022). PubMed: 35672304
- Chen YH et al. JMJD3 suppresses tumor progression in oral tongue squamous cell carcinoma patients receiving surgical resection. PeerJ 10:e13759 (2022). PubMed: 35855897
- Liu F et al. KDM6B promotes gastric carcinogenesis and metastasis via upregulation of CXCR4 expression. Cell Death Dis 13:1068 (2022). PubMed: 36564369