Anti-IRS1 (phospho S312)抗体(ab4865)
Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IRS1 (phospho S312)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-IRS1 (phospho S312)抗体
参阅全部 IRS1 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to IRS1 (phospho S312)
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
预测可用于: Mouse, Rat, Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human IRS1 (phospho S312).
- Phorbol ester stimulated (TPA) Chinese Hamster Ovary cell line expressing human insulin receptor (CHO-T) and transiently transfected with a plasmid encoding human IRS 1.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Purified from rabbit serum by sequential epitope-specific chromatography. The antibody has been negatively preadsorbed using a non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the site of phosphorylation to remove antibody that is reactive with non-phosphorylated IRS 1. The final product is generated by affinity chromatography using an IRS 1-derived peptide phosphorylated at serine 312.
The Abpromise guarantee
1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 165 kDa.
1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 165 kDa.
功能May mediate the control of various cellular processes by insulin. When phosphorylated by the insulin receptor binds specifically to various cellular proteins containing SH2 domains such as phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase p85 subunit or GRB2. Activates phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase when bound to the regulatory p85 subunit.
疾病相关Polymorphisms in IRS1 may be involved in the etiology of non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM) [MIM:125853].
序列相似性Contains 1 IRS-type PTB domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
翻译后修饰Serine phosphorylation of IRS1 is a mechanism for insulin resistance. Ser-312 phosphorylation inhibits insulin action through disruption of IRS1 interaction with the insulin receptor.
Phosphorylation of Tyr-896 is required for GRB2-binding.
- Information by UniProt
- Entrez Gene: 3667 Human
- Entrez Gene: 16367 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 25467 Rat
- Omim: 147545 Human
- SwissProt: P35568 Human
- SwissProt: P35569 Mouse
- SwissProt: P35570 Rat
- Unigene: 471508 Human
- HIRS 1 antibody
- HIRS1 antibody
- Insulin receptor substrate 1 antibody
Peptide Competition and Phosphatase Stripping: Extracts prepared from CHO-T cells transiently transfected with wild-type human IRS 1 and treated with TPA were resolved by SDS-PAGE on a 10% polyacrylamide gel and transferred to PVDF. Membranes were treated with lambda phosphatase (1) or left untreated (2-6), blocked with a 5% BSA-TBST buffer overnight at 4oC, then incubated with 0.50
µg/mL ab4865 antibody for two hours at room temperature in a 3% BSA-TBST buffer, following prior incubation with: no peptide (1-3), the non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the immunogen (4), a generic phosphoserine containing peptide (5), or, the phosphopeptide immunogen (6). After washing, membranes were incubated with goat F(ab’)2 anti-rabbit IgG alkaline phosphatase and signals were detected using the Tropix WesternStar method. The data show that only the peptide corresponding to ab4865 blocks the antibody signal, thereby demonstrating the specificity of the anti
ab4865 被引用在 3 文献中.
- McIlvenna LC et al. Transforming Growth Factor Beta 1 Alters Glucose Uptake but Not Insulin Signalling in Human Primary Myotubes From Women With and Without Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 12:732338 (2021). PubMed: 34707569
- Martín-Segura A et al. Age-associated cholesterol reduction triggers brain insulin resistance by facilitating ligand-independent receptor activation and pathway desensitization. Aging Cell 18:e12932 (2019). PubMed: 30884121
- Dávila D & Torres-Aleman I Neuronal Death by Oxidative Stress Involves Activation of FOXO3 through a Two-Arm Pathway that Activates Stress Kinases and Attenuates Insulin-like Growth Factor I Signalling. Mol Biol Cell : (2008). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 18287535