Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to HIV1 tat
- Suitable for: WB, EMSA
- Reacts with: Human immunodeficiency virus
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-HIV1 tat抗体- ChIP Grade
参阅全部 HIV1 tat 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to HIV1 tat
经测试应用适用于: WB, EMSAmore details
种属反应性与反应: Human immunodeficiency virus
Recombinant full length protein expressed in E.coli.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
ChIP Related Products
相关性HIV1 tat (Transactivator of Transcription) protein is a pleiotropic factor that induces a broad range of biological effects in numerous cell types. At the HIV promoter, tat is a powerful transactivator of gene expression which acts by inducing chromatin remodeling and by recruiting elongation-competent transcriptional complexes on to the viral LTR.
细胞定位Nuclear. Upon stimulation with EDN1, it is exported from the nucleus to the perinuclear region.
- p14 antibody
- Protein Tat antibody
- Transactivating regulatory protein antibody
All lanes : Anti-HIV1 tat antibody - ChIP Grade (ab43014) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat whole cell lysate 0 hours after infection
Lane 2 : Jurkat whole cell lysate 2 hours after infection
Lane 3 : Jurkat whole cell lysate 4 hours after infection
Lane 4 : Jurkat whole cell lysate 6 hours after infection
Lane 5 : Jurkat whole cell lysate 8 hours after infection
Lane 6 : Jurkat whole cell lysate 10 hours after infection
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP Goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal at 1/10000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 14 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Jurkat cells were pNL4.3 infected and samples taken at 2 hour intervals for blotting.
ab43014 被引用在 23 文献中.
- Ait-Ammar A et al. Inhibition of HIV-1 gene transcription by KAP1 in myeloid lineage. Sci Rep 11:2692 (2021). PubMed: 33514850
- Chandra PK et al. Latent HIV-Exosomes Induce Mitochondrial Hyperfusion Due to Loss of Phosphorylated Dynamin-Related Protein 1 in Brain Endothelium. Mol Neurobiol 58:2974-2989 (2021). PubMed: 33586027
- Alves de Souza Rios L et al. HIV-1 Transactivator of Transcription (Tat) Co-operates With AP-1 Factors to Enhance c-MYC Transcription. Front Cell Dev Biol 9:693706 (2021). PubMed: 34277639
- Chakraborty S et al. A Stronger Transcription Regulatory Circuit of HIV-1C Drives the Rapid Establishment of Latency with Implications for the Direct Involvement of Tat. J Virol 94:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32669338
- Joshi CR et al. Astrocyte HIV-1 Tat Differentially Modulates Behavior and Brain MMP/TIMP Balance During Short and Prolonged Induction in Transgenic Mice. Front Neurol 11:593188 (2020). PubMed: 33384653