Key features and details
- FITC Goat polyclonal to VSV-G tag
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 VSV-G tag 一抗
描述FITC荧光山羊多克隆抗体to VSV-G tag
偶联物FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
F/P ratio is 3 to 7.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
相关性Vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV), an enveloped RNA virus from the Rhabdoviridae family, is released from the plasma membrane of host cells by a process called budding. The glycoprotein (VSV-g) contains a domain in its extracellular membrane proximal stem that appears to be needed for efficient VSV budding.
- Vesicular stomatitis virus glycoprotein tag antibody
- VSV epitope tag antibody
- VSV tag antibody
ab3863 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Bagashev A et al. CD19 Alterations Emerging after CD19-Directed Immunotherapy Cause Retention of the Misfolded Protein in the Endoplasmic Reticulum. Mol Cell Biol 38:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30104252
- Holley RJ et al. Use of flow cytometry for characterization and fractionation of cell populations based on their expression of heparan sulfate epitopes. Methods Mol Biol 1229:239-51 (2015). PubMed: 25325958