Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [PF12J-10A] to FeLV p27
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Feline leukemia virus
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 FeLV p27 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[PF12J-10A] to FeLV p27
经测试应用适用于: IHC-P, WB, ELISAmore details
种属反应性与反应: Feline leukemia virus
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to FeLV p27.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein A purified
The Abpromise guarantee
WB: 1/1500. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa. A strong band of 80kDa representing glycosylated FeLV gag gene product may also be present.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
相关性The feline leukemia virus (FeLV) is the causative agent of the most important fatal infectious disease complex of domestic cats today. It is an RNA virus belonging to the family Retroviridae.
细胞定位Integral membrane protein.
- Feline leukemia provirus antibody
- Feline leukemia virus p27 antibody
- Feline leukemia virus subgroup c receptor related protein 1 antibody
ab46531 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Han B et al. Influence of chitosan nanofiber scaffold on porcine endogenous retroviral expression and infectivity in pig hepatocytes. World J Gastroenterol 17:2774-80 (2011). WB . PubMed: 21734784
- Hanlon L et al. Feline leukemia virus DNA vaccine efficacy is enhanced by coadministration with interleukin-12 (IL-12) and IL-18 expression vectors. J Virol 75:8424-33 (2001). PubMed: 11507187