Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to FABP5
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 研究可靠 —— 各批次间结果一致且可重复
- 长期批量供应 —— 采用重组技术，可实现快速生产
- 首次实验即可成功 —— 经过大量验证确认了特异性
- 符合伦理标准 —— 产品不含动物成分
参阅全部 FABP5 一抗
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Pmore details
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human FABP5.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.134% PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
纯化说明Immunoaffinity chromatography on a column with immobilized recombinant human FABP5.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Fatty acids
The Abpromise guarantee
Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.
Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.
功能High specificity for fatty acids. Highest affinity for C18 chain length. Decreasing the chain length or introducing double bonds reduces the affinity. May be involved in keratinocyte differentiation.
组织特异性Keratinocytes; highly expressed in psoriatic skin.
序列相似性Belongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.
结构域Forms a beta-barrel structure that accommodates the hydrophobic ligand in its interior.
- Information by UniProt
- CFABP antibody
- Cutaneous fatty acid binding protein antibody
- DA11 antibody
ab37267 (1µg/mL) staining FABP5 in human oesophagus using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus). Using this protocol there is strong staining of the cytoplasm and nuclei in stratified squamous epithelium cells.
Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffers EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that, for manual staining, optimization of primary antibody concentration and incubation time is recommended. Signal amplification may be required.
ab37267 被引用在 6 文献中.
- Kim SH et al. Identification of skin aging biomarkers correlated with the biomechanical properties. Skin Res Technol 27:940-947 (2021). PubMed: 33891336
- Vidotto A et al. Differentially expressed proteins in positive versus negative HNSCC lymph nodes. BMC Med Genomics 11:73 (2018). PubMed: 30157864
- Ozaki R et al. Reprogramming of the retinoic acid pathway in decidualizing human endometrial stromal cells. PLoS One 12:e0173035 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28253328
- Zhao G et al. Effect of FABP5 gene silencing on the proliferation, apoptosis and invasion of human gastric SGC-7901 cancer cells. Oncol Lett 14:4772-4778 (2017). PubMed: 29085478
- Zhou N et al. Abscisic-acid-induced cellular apoptosis and differentiation in glioma via the retinoid acid signaling pathway. Int J Cancer 138:1947-58 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26594836
- Buers I et al. TIP47, a lipid cargo protein involved in macrophage triglyceride metabolism. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 29:767-73 (2009). PubMed: 19286631