Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to CYP2A6
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 CYP2A6 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
Recombinant full length protein (His-tag) corresponding to Human CYP2A6. Purified, His-tagged, full length human P450 2A6 fusion protein.
- WB: HepG2 cells.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
存储溶液Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Primary antibody说明The Cytochrome P450 (P450) superfamily of enzymes is one of three enzyme systems which metabolize the fatty acid arachadonic acid (AA) to regulators of vascular tone. P450 enzymes are monooxygenase enzymes which require several co-factors such as nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NADPH) and P450 reductase. There are over 200 known genes which encode P450s. Epoxygenases are those P450s which metabolize AA to epoxyeicosatrienoic acid (EETs) and omega-hydroxylases are those P450s which produce 19- and 20-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acids (19- and 20-HETE). As well as fatty acid metabolism, P450s also metabolize many drugs and toxins. Cytochrome P450 3A4 is abundantly expressed in liver and small intestine and is inducible by barbiturates, glucocorticoids and rifampicin.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
功能Exhibits a high coumarin 7-hydroxylase activity. Can act in the hydroxylation of the anti-cancer drugs cyclophosphamide and ifosphamide. Competent in the metabolic activation of aflatoxin B1. Constitutes the major nicotine C-oxidase. Possesses low phenacetin O-deethylation activity.
序列相似性Belongs to the cytochrome P450 family.
细胞定位Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Microsome membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Coumarin 7 hydroxylase antibody
- Coumarin 7-hydroxylase antibody
- CP2A6_HUMAN antibody
All lanes : Anti-CYP2A6 antibody (ab3570) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Hep G2 whole cell extract
Lane 2 : Mouse Pancreas whole cell extract
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) HRP conjugate at 1/5000 dilution
Predicted band size: 57 kDa
A 56 kDa band corresponding to Cytochrome P450 2A6 was observed in Hep G2 but not in Mouse Pancreas.
Blocking buffer: 5 % skimmed milk.
ab3570 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Kumar A et al. Effect of benzo(a)pyrene on oxidative stress and inflammatory mediators in astrocytes and HIV-infected macrophages. PLoS One 17:e0275874 (2022). PubMed: 36240258
- Ranjit S et al. Extracellular Vesicles from Human Papilloma Virus-Infected Cervical Cancer Cells Enhance HIV-1 Replication in Differentiated U1 Cell Line. Viruses 12:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32098055
- Kwon D et al. Induction via Functional Protein Stabilization of Hepatic Cytochromes P450 upon gp78/Autocrine Motility Factor Receptor (AMFR) Ubiquitin E3-Ligase Genetic Ablation in Mice: Therapeutic and Toxicological Relevance. Mol Pharmacol 96:641-654 (2019). PubMed: 31492698
- Deng J et al. Circadian Regulation of Hepatic Cytochrome P450 2a5 by Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor ?. Drug Metab Dispos 46:1538-1545 (2018). PubMed: 30154104