Anti-Collagen VII抗体[LH7.2] (ab6312)
Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [LH7.2] to Collagen VII
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 Collagen VII 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[LH7.2] to Collagen VII
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Frmore details
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Human Collagen VII.
表位Recognizes an epitope located on collagenase digested Type VII collagen (150kD), i.e. the non-helical carboxy terminal region of the Type VII collagen dimer. Immunoelectron microscopy shows antibody binding localised at the inferior border of the lamina densa.
- IHC-Fr: Human tonsil.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 25th October 2016. The following lot(s) is/are from ascites and is still in stock as of 25th October 2016 - GR158908. Lot numbers higher than GR158908 will be from tissue culture supernatant. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly.”
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
纯化说明Purified from Tissue culture supernatant.
The Abpromise guarantee
Use a concentration of 1.5 - 3 µg/ml.
Use a concentration of 1.5 - 3 µg/ml.
功能Stratified squamous epithelial basement membrane protein that forms anchoring fibrils which may contribute to epithelial basement membrane organization and adherence by interacting with extracellular matrix (ECM) proteins such as type IV collagen.
疾病相关Epidermolysis bullosa acquisita (EBA) is an autoimmune acquired blistering skin disease resulting from autoantibodies to type VII collagen.
Epidermolysis bullosa dystrophica, autosomal dominant
Epidermolysis bullosa dystrophica, autosomal recessive
Epidermolysis bullosa dystrophica, Pasini type
Epidermolysis bullosa dystrophica, Hallopeau-Siemens type
Transient bullous dermolysis of the newborn
Epidermolysis bullosa dystrophica, pretibial type
Epidermolysis bullosa dystrophica, Bart type
Epidermolysis bullosa pruriginosa
Nail disorder, non-syndromic congenital, 8
Epidermolysis bullosa dystrophica, with subcorneal cleavage
序列相似性Contains 1 BPTI/Kunitz inhibitor domain.
Contains 9 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 2 VWFA domains.
翻译后修饰Prolines at the third position of the tripeptide repeating unit (G-X-Y) are hydroxylated in some or all of the chains.
细胞定位Secreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix > basement membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Entrez Gene: 1294 Human
- Omim: 120120 Human
- SwissProt: Q02388 Human
- Unigene: 476218 Human
- Alpha 1 type VII collagen antibody
- CO7A1_HUMAN antibody
- Col7a1 antibody
ab6312 被引用在 8 文献中.
- Lee SE et al. Intravenous allogeneic umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cell therapy in recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa patients. JCI Insight 6:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33491668
- Kimura S et al. Tissue-scale tensional homeostasis in skin regulates structure and physiological function. Commun Biol 3:637 (2020). PubMed: 33127987
- Derr K et al. Fully Three-Dimensional Bioprinted Skin Equivalent Constructs with Validated Morphology and Barrier Function. Tissue Eng Part C Methods 25:334-343 (2019). PubMed: 31007132
- Bertram KM et al. Identification of HIV transmitting CD11c+ human epidermal dendritic cells. Nat Commun 10:2759 (2019). PubMed: 31227717
- Bage T et al. Ex vivo culture of keratinocytes on papillary and reticular dermal layers remodels skin explants differently: towards improved wound care. Arch Dermatol Res 311:647-652 (2019). PubMed: 31168656
- Osada A et al. Harvesting epithelial keratinocyte sheets from temperature-responsive dishes preserves basement membrane proteins and improves cell survival in a skin defect model. J Tissue Eng Regen Med 11:2516-2524 (2017). PubMed: 27061496
- Benny P et al. Making more matrix: enhancing the deposition of dermal-epidermal junction components in vitro and accelerating organotypic skin culture development, using macromolecular crowding. Tissue Eng Part A 21:183-92 (2015). PubMed: 25058150
- Ponsioen TL et al. Human retinal Müller cells synthesize collagens of the vitreous and vitreoretinal interface in vitro. Mol Vis 14:652-60 (2008). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 18385800