Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [2170C3a] to CHD1L
- Suitable for: WB, IP, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 CHD1L 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[2170C3a] to CHD1L
经测试应用适用于: WB, IP, IHC-Pmore details
Recombinant human CHD1L fragment
- HEK293 whole cell lysate.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 9th August 2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 0.03% Potassium phosphate, 0.812% Sodium chloride, 0.1312% Sodium phosphate, 0.0225% Potassium chloride, PBS
Concentration information loading...
纯度Protein G purified
纯化说明Purified from TCS
The Abpromise guarantee
IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution (PMID 20335658).
IP: Use at 10µg/mg RIPA lysate of HeLa cells.
WB: 1/50. Detects a band of approximately 101 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 101 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
功能DNA helicase which plays a role in chromatin-remodeling following DNA damage. Targeted to sites of DNA damage through interaction with poly(ADP-ribose) and functions to regulate chromatin during DNA repair. Able to catalyze nucleosome sliding in an ATP-dependent manner. Helicase activity is strongly stimulated upon poly(ADP-ribose)-binding.
组织特异性Frequently overexpressed in hepatomacellular carcinomas.
序列相似性Belongs to the SNF2/RAD54 helicase family.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 Macro domain.
结构域The macro domain mediates non-covalent poly(ADP-ribose)-binding and recruitment to DNA damage sites.
细胞定位Nucleus. Localizes at sites of DNA damage. Probably recruited to DNA damage sites by PARylated PARP1.
- Information by UniProt
- ALC1 antibody
- Amplified in liver cancer 1 antibody
- Amplified in liver cancer protein 1 antibody
IHC image of ab51324 staining in human kidney formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab51324, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
Anti-CHD1L antibody [2170C3a] (ab51324) at 1/50 dilution + HEK293 whole cell lysate at 25 µg
anti-mouse IgG at 1/2500 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 101 kDa
Observed band size: 101 kDa
Immunoprecipitation analysis using ab51324 at 5ug/500ug RIPA lysate of HeLa cells. Immunoblot uisng ab51324 at 1/50 dilution and 1/2500 anti-mouse IgG as secondary.
ab51324 被引用在 8 文献中.
- Ding X et al. PARP1-SNAI2 transcription axis drives resistance to PARP inhibitor, Talazoparib. Sci Rep 12:12501 (2022). PubMed: 35864202
- Wang G et al. CHD1L prevents lipopolysaccharide-induced hepatocellular carcinomar cell death by activating hnRNP A2/B1-nmMYLK axis. Cell Death Dis 12:891 (2021). PubMed: 34588420
- Blessing C et al. The Oncogenic Helicase ALC1 Regulates PARP Inhibitor Potency by Trapping PARP2 at DNA Breaks. Mol Cell 80:862-875.e6 (2020). PubMed: 33275888
- Tsuda M et al. ALC1/CHD1L, a chromatin-remodeling enzyme, is required for efficient base excision repair. PLoS One 12:e0188320 (2017). PubMed: 29149203
- Oza J et al. A Novel Role of Chromodomain Protein CBX8 in DNA Damage Response. J Biol Chem 291:22881-22893 (2016). PubMed: 27555324
- Hyeon J et al. CHD1L Is a Marker for Poor Prognosis of Hepatocellular Carcinoma after Surgical Resection. Korean J Pathol 47:9-15 (2013). IHC . PubMed: 23482400
- Chen L et al. Clinical significance of CHD1L in hepatocellular carcinoma and therapeutic potentials of virus-mediated CHD1L depletion. Gut 60:534-43 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21068133
- Chen L et al. CHD1L promotes hepatocellular carcinoma progression and metastasis in mice and is associated with these processes in human patients. J Clin Invest 120:1178-91 (2010). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 20335658