Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [4C7] to CD5
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
参阅全部 CD5 一抗
描述小鼠单克隆抗体[4C7] to CD5
经测试应用适用于: IHC-Fr, IHC-Pmore details
- Mantle cell lymphoma
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, Carrier protein
Van Gogh Yellow Diluent
Concentration information loading...
纯度Tissue culture supernatant
The Abpromise guarantee
We suggest an incubation period of 30-60 minutes at room temperature.
However, depending upon the fixation conditions and the staining system employed, optimal incubation and dilutions should be determined by the user.
Heat mediated antigen retrieval of formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissues may be required before immunostaining.
功能May act as a receptor in regulating T-cell proliferation. CD5 interacts with CD72/LYB-2.
序列相似性Contains 3 SRCR domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Entrez Gene: 921 Human
- Omim: 153340 Human
- SwissProt: P06127 Human
- Unigene: 58685 Human
- CD 5 antibody
- CD5 antibody
- CD5 antigen (p56 62) antibody
ab851 被引用在 2 文献中.
- Tateyama H et al. Immunoreactivity of a new CD5 antibody with normal epithelium and malignant tumors including thymic carcinoma. Am J Clin Pathol 111:235-40 (1999). PubMed: 9930146
- Kaufmann O et al. Immunohistochemical detection of CD5 with monoclonal antibody 4C7 on paraffin sections. Am J Clin Pathol 108:669-73 (1997). PubMed: 9384449