Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Aurora A - Centrosome Marker
- Suitable for: IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Anti-Aurora A抗体- Centrosome Marker
参阅全部 Aurora A 一抗
描述兔多克隆抗体to Aurora A - Centrosome Marker
经测试应用适用于: IPmore details
Synthetic peptide (Human) conjugated to KLH - which represented a portion of human Serine/Threonine Kinase 15 encoded within exon 5 (LocusLink ID 8465)
- IP: HeLa
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Use a concentration of 0.1 µg/ml.
Use a concentration of 0.1 µg/ml.
功能Contributes to the regulation of cell cycle progression. Required for normal mitosis. Associates with the centrosome and the spindle microtubules during mitosis and functions in centrosome maturation, spindle assembly, maintenance of spindle bipolarity, centrosome separation and mitotic checkpoint control. Phosphorylates numerous target proteins, including ARHGEF2, BRCA1, KIF2A, NDEL1, PARD3, PLK1 and BORA. Regulates KIF2A tubulin depolymerase activity (By similarity). Required for normal axon formation. Plays a role in microtubule remodeling during neurite extension. Important for microtubule formation and/or stabilization.
组织特异性Highly expressed in testis and weakly in skeletal muscle, thymus and spleen. Also highly expressed in colon, ovarian, prostate, neuroblastoma, breast and cervical cancer cell lines.
序列相似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Ser/Thr protein kinase family. Aurora subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
翻译后修饰Activated by phosphorylation at Thr-288; this brings about a change in the conformation of the activation segment. Phosphorylation at Thr-288 varies during the cell cycle and is highest during M phase. Autophosphorylated at Thr-288 upon TPX2 binding. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
Ubiquitinated by CHFR, leading to its degradation by the proteasome (By similarity). Ubiquitinated by the anaphase-promoting complex (APC), leading to its degradation by the proteasome.
细胞定位Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle pole. Detected at the neurite hillock in developing neurons (By similarity). Localizes on centrosomes in interphase cells and at each spindle pole in mitosis.
- Information by UniProt
- AIK antibody
- ARK-1 antibody
- ARK1 antibody
Immunoprecipitation of Human Aurora A with ab1287 at 0.1 µg/mL.
Lane 1: ab1287 + Whole cell lysate (1.0 mg per IP reaction; 20% of IP loaded) from HeLa cells prepared using NETN lysis buffer.
Lane 2: IgG control + Whole cell lysate (1.0 mg per IP reaction; 20% of IP loaded) from HeLa cells prepared using NETN lysis buffer.
ab1287 被引用在 38 文献中.
- Luan Z et al. MUC1-C dictates neuroendocrine lineage specification in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomas. Carcinogenesis 43:67-76 (2022). PubMed: 34657147
- Winardi D et al. Novel Aurora A Kinase Inhibitor Fangchinoline Enhances Cisplatin-DNA Adducts and Cisplatin Therapeutic Efficacy in OVCAR-3 Ovarian Cancer Cells-Derived Xenograft Model. Int J Mol Sci 23:N/A (2022). PubMed: 35163790
- Camuzi D et al. FBXL7 Body Hypomethylation Is Frequent in Tumors from the Digestive and Respiratory Tracts and Is Associated with Risk-Factor Exposure. Int J Mol Sci 23:N/A (2022). PubMed: 35887149
- Zhao Z et al. Aurora kinase a promotes the progression of papillary thyroid carcinoma by activating the mTORC2-AKT signalling pathway. Cell Biosci 12:195 (2022). PubMed: 36471438
- Wang R et al. Selective targeting of non-centrosomal AURKA functions through use of a targeted protein degradation tool. Commun Biol 4:640 (2021). PubMed: 34050235