Agarose Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)抗体(ab1240)
Key features and details
- Agarose Goat polyclonal to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
- Suitable for: IP
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: Agarose
- Isotype: IgG
产品名称Agarose Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)抗体
参阅全部 DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) 一抗
描述Agarose山羊多克隆抗体to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
经测试应用适用于: IPmore details
种属反应性与反应: Species independent
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to DDDDK tag conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Haemocyanin (KLH).
Epitope tags provide a method to localize gene products in a variety of cell types, study the topology of proteins and protein complexes, identify associated proteins, and characterize newly identified, low abundance or poorly immunogenic proteins when protein specific antibodies are not available. Tagging with xxxDDDDK may be done at the N-terminus, N-terminus preceded by a methionine residue, C-terminus, and in internal positions of the target protein. The small size of the epitope tag and its high hydrophilicity tend to decrease the possibility of interference with protein expression, proteolytic maturation, antigenicity and function. The enterokinase cleavage site allows it to be completely removed from the purified fusion proteins.
Affinity purified antibodies were coupled to agarose beads using a cyanogen bromide method.
FLAG® is a registered trade mark of Sigma Aldrich Biotechnology LP. It is used here for informational purposes only.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.0268% PBS, 0.58% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Use at an assay dependent dilution.
相关性This is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
ab1240 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Tang H et al. WRKY33 interacts with WRKY12 protein to up-regulate RAP2.2 during submergence induced hypoxia response in Arabidopsis thaliana. New Phytol 229:106-125 (2021). PubMed: 33098101
- Ji L et al. PIDD interaction with KEAP1 as a new mutation-independent mechanism to promote NRF2 stabilization and chemoresistance in NSCLC. Sci Rep 9:12437 (2019). PubMed: 31455821
- Hughes DJ et al. NEDDylation is essential for Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus latency and lytic reactivation and represents a novel anti-KSHV target. PLoS Pathog 11:e1004771 (2015). IP ; Human . PubMed: 25794275
- Klement K et al. Opposing ISWI- and CHD-class chromatin remodeling activities orchestrate heterochromatic DNA repair. J Cell Biol 207:717-33 (2014). PubMed: 25533843
- Ursini-Siegel J et al. The ShcA SH2 domain engages a 14-3-3/PI3'K signaling complex and promotes breast cancer cell survival. Oncogene 31:5038-44 (2012). IP . PubMed: 22286768