Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ADAMTS16
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
参阅全部 ADAMTS16 一抗
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
We have a range of domain specific antibodies for this target. For a full list please see all ADAMTS16 antibodies.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 2.9% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
相关性ADAMTS16 is a member of the ADAMs family of proteinases with 4 thrombospondin-like domains. ADAMTS16 is closest in homology to ADAMTS18, sharing 57% overall identity. ADAMTS16 is expressed in fetal human lung and kidney, and in adult brain and ovary as well as in osteoarthritic cartilage, prostate and breast tissue. ADAMTS16 contains a prohormone-convertase cleavage site; the predicted PC cleavage site is the RRRR87 sequence in the 1224 and 1072 amino acid forms. This catalytic site is typical of the metalloproteinase catalytic domains, with an HExxHxxxxxH sequence. Several splice variants of ADAMTS16 have been reported.
- A disintegrin and metalloproteinase with thrombospondin motifs 16 antibody
- ADAMTS 16 antibody
- ADAMTS16 antibody
- EC 3.4.24. antibody
All lanes : Anti-ADAMTS16 antibody (ab45048) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Whole cell lysate prepared from mouse lung mesenchymal MLg cells (treated with SF)
Lane 2 : Whole cell lysate prepared from mouse lung mesenchymal MLg cells (treated with TPA)
Lane 3 : Whole cell lysate prepared from mouse lung mesenchymal MLg cells (treated with IL1-alpha)
Lane 4 : Whole cell lysate prepared from mouse lung mesenchymal MLg cells (treated with RA)
Predicted band size: 136 kDa
Several different splice variants of ADAMTS-16 have been reported: 151.38 kDa, 136.2 kDa and 119.5 kDa.Two shorter versions of 62kDa and 56kDa are also reported, lacking the MP domain.
ab45048 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Yao Y et al. ADAMTS16 activates latent TGF-ß, accentuating fibrosis and dysfunction of the pressure-overloaded heart. Cardiovasc Res 116:956-969 (2020). PubMed: 31297506
- Mani S et al. Epigenetic changes in preterm birth placenta suggest a role for ADAMTS genes in spontaneous preterm birth. Hum Mol Genet 28:84-95 (2019). PubMed: 30239759
- Cao M et al. Metalloproteinase Adamts16 Is Required for Proper Closure of the Optic Fissure. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 59:1167-1177 (2018). PubMed: 29625437
- Jacobi CL et al. Transcriptional regulation by the Wilms tumor protein, Wt1, suggests a role of the metalloproteinase Adamts16 in murine genitourinary development. J Biol Chem 288:18811-24 (2013). PubMed: 23661704