Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to ADAMTS15
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
经测试应用适用于: WBmore details
Synthetic peptide based on the propeptide region of human ADAMTS-15 ADAMTS15.(Peptide available as ab45243.)
We have a range of domain specific antibodies for this target. For a full list please see all ADAMTS15 antibodies.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
存放说明Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 2.9% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
纯度Immunogen affinity purified
The Abpromise guarantee
组织特异性Expressed in fetal liver and kidney, but not in any of the adult tissues examined.
序列相似性Contains 1 disintegrin domain.
Contains 1 peptidase M12B domain.
Contains 3 TSP type-1 domains.
结构域The spacer domain and the TSP type-1 domains are important for a tight interaction with the extracellular matrix.
The conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
翻译后修饰The precursor is cleaved by a furin endopeptidase.
Glycosylated. Can be O-fucosylated by POFUT2 on a serine or a threonine residue found within the consensus sequence C1-X(2)-(S/T)-C2-G of the TSP type-1 repeat domains where C1 and C2 are the first and second cysteine residue of the repeat, respectively. Fucosylated repeats can then be further glycosylated by the addition of a beta-1,3-glucose residue by the glucosyltransferase, B3GALTL. Fucosylation mediates the efficient secretion of ADAMTS family members. Also can be C-glycosylated with one or two mannose molecules on tryptophan residues within the consensus sequence W-X-X-W of the TPRs, and N-glycosylated. These other glycosylations can also facilitate secretion.
细胞定位Secreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- A disintegrin and metalloproteinase with thrombospondin motifs 15 antibody
- A disintegrin like and metalloprotease reprolysin type with thrombospondin type 1 motif 15 antibody
- A disintegrin like and metalloprotease reprolysin type with thrombospondin type 1 motif 15 preproprotein antibody
ab45047 被引用在 4 文献中.
- Addinsall AB et al. Treatment of Dystrophic mdx Mice with an ADAMTS-5 Specific Monoclonal Antibody Increases the Ex Vivo Strength of Isolated Fast Twitch Hindlimb Muscles. Biomolecules 10:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32156081
- McRae N et al. Glucocorticoids Improve Myogenic Differentiation In Vitro by Suppressing the Synthesis of Versican, a Transitional Matrix Protein Overexpressed in Dystrophic Skeletal Muscles. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29211034
- Dancevic CM et al. Biosynthesis and expression of a disintegrin-like and metalloproteinase domain with thrombospondin-1 repeats-15: a novel versican-cleaving proteoglycanase. J Biol Chem 288:37267-76 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24220035
- Molokwu CN et al. Androgen regulates ADAMTS15 gene expression in prostate cancer cells. Cancer Invest 28:698-710 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20590445