Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 30 pg/ml
- Range: 10.97 pg/ml - 8000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Rat
参阅全部 Leptin 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 30 pg/ml
范围10.97 pg/ml - 8000 pg/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 75.43 68% - 89% Serum 92.32 83% - 102% Plasma 84.25 75% - 94%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s Leptin Rat ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of rat Leptin in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for rat Leptin coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Leptin present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-rat Leptin antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Leptin bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml 5X Assay Diluent D 1 x 15ml Biotinylated anti-Rat Leptin 2 vials Leptin Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant rat Leptin Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
功能May function as part of a signaling pathway that acts to regulate the size of the body fat depot. An increase in the level of LEP may act directly or indirectly on the CNS to inhibit food intake and/or regulate energy expenditure as part of a homeostatic mechanism to maintain constancy of the adipose mass.
疾病相关Defects in LEP may be a cause of obesity (OBESITY) [MIM:601665]. It is a condition characterized by an increase of body weight beyond the limitation of skeletal and physical requirements, as the result of excessive accumulation of body fat.
序列相似性Belongs to the leptin family.
- Information by UniProt
ab100773 被引用在 22 文献中.
- Vega-Torres JD et al. Short-term exposure to an obesogenic diet during adolescence elicits anxiety-related behavior and neuroinflammation: modulatory effects of exogenous neuregulin-1. Transl Psychiatry 12:83 (2022). PubMed: 35220393
- Liu X et al. Decrease in leptin mediates rat bone metabolism impairments during high-fat diet-induced catch-up growth by modulating the OPG/RANKL balance. 3 Biotech 11:103 (2021). PubMed: 33552831
- Chen J et al. Roux-en-Y gastric bypass contributes to weight loss-independent improvement in hypothalamic inflammation and leptin sensitivity through gut-microglia-neuron-crosstalk. Mol Metab 48:101214 (2021). PubMed: 33741533
- Hankir MK et al. Leptin Receptors Are Not Required for Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery to Normalize Energy and Glucose Homeostasis in Rats. Nutrients 13:N/A (2021). PubMed: 34064308
- Strzelewicz AR et al. Interactive effects of compounding multidimensional stressors on maternal and male and female rat offspring outcomes. Horm Behav 134:105013 (2021). PubMed: 34171577