Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 20 pg/ml
- Range: 28.81 pg/ml - 7000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Rat
参阅全部 ICAM1 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 20 pg/ml
范围28.81 pg/ml - 7000 pg/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 98.54 89% - 107% Serum 89.42 80% - 101% Plasma 85.54 76% - 95%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s ICAM1 Rat ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Rat ICAM- 1 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Rat ICAM1 coated on a 96- well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and ICAM1 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Rat ICAM1 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of ICAM1 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 400X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Rat ICAM1 2 vials ICAM1 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Rat ICAM1 Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
相关性ICAM1 is a 85-110 kDa single chain type 1 integral membrane glycoprotein with an extracellular domain of five immunoglobulin superfamily repeats, a transmembrane region and a cytoplasmic domain. It shares considerable amino acid sequence homology with ICAM3 and with ICAM2. ICAM1 is expressed by activated endothelial cells. It is detected on cells of many other lineages (e.g. epithelial cells, fibroblasts, chondrocytes, B lymphocytes, T lymphocytes (low), monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells and neutrophils), with lower levels that increase in inflammation. ICAM1 is also detected in some carcinoma and melanoma cells. Soluble ICAM1 is detectable in the plasma and is elevated in patients with various inflammatory syndromes. It is the receptor for rhinoviruses and malaria.
- CD 54
ab100763 被引用在 9 文献中.
- Mohamed ME & Younis NS Ameliorative Effect of D-Carvone against Hepatic Ischemia-Reperfusion-Induced Injury in Rats. Life (Basel) 12:N/A (2022). PubMed: 36294936
- Abo-Zaid OAR et al. Hydrogen sulfide attenuates lung injury instigated by Bisphenol-A via suppressing inflammation and oxidative stress. BMC Pharmacol Toxicol 23:98 (2022). PubMed: 36585682
- Wang X et al. Thrombin Aggravates Hypoxia/Reoxygenation Injury of Cardiomyocytes by Activating an Autophagy Pathway-Mediated by SIRT1. Med Sci Monit 27:e928480 (2021). PubMed: 33931577
- Zhao C et al. Up-regulation of ANXA1 suppresses polymorphonuclear neutrophil infiltration and myeloperoxidase activity by activating STAT3 signaling pathway in rat models of myocardial ischemia-reperfusion injury. Cell Signal 62:109325 (2019). PubMed: 31132398
- Fahmi AA et al. Chemical composition and protective role of Pulicaria undulata (L.) C.A. Mey. subsp. undulata against gastric ulcer induced by ethanol in rats. Heliyon 5:e01359 (2019). PubMed: 30957042
- Fahmi AA et al. Pulicaria crispa mitigates gastric ulcer induced by ethanol in rats: Role of treatment and auto healing. Biomarkers N/A:1-32 (2018). PubMed: 30512969
- Liu WY et al. Zerumbone, a Bioactive Sesquiterpene, Ameliorates Diabetes-Induced Retinal Microvascular Damage through Inhibition of Phospho-p38 Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinase and Nuclear Factor-?B Pathways. Molecules 21:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27973425
- Xie TY et al. Effect of ozone on vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) and related inflammatory cytokines in rats with diabetic retinopathy. Genet Mol Res 15:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27323014
- Tzeng TF et al. Consumption of Polyphenol-Rich Zingiber Zerumbet Rhizome Extracts Protects against the Breakdown of the Blood-Retinal Barrier and Retinal Inflammation Induced by Diabetes. Nutrients 7:7821-41 (2015). PubMed: 26389948