Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 5 pg/ml
- Range: 2.74 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
参阅全部 SCF 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 5 pg/ml
范围2.74 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 98.64 85% - 106% Serum 95.86 85% - 105% Plasma 94.56 84% - 104%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
种属反应性与反应: Mouse, Rat
Abcam’s SCF Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse SCF in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse SCF coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and SCF present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-mouse SCF antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of SCF bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml 90X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Mouse SCF 2 vials Recombinant Mouse SCF Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials SCF Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
功能Ligand for the receptor-type protein-tyrosine kinase KIT. Plays an essential role in the regulation of cell survival and proliferation, hematopoiesis, stem cell maintenance, gametogenesis, mast cell development, migration and function, and in melanogenesis. KITLG/SCF binding can activate several signaling pathways. Promotes phosphorylation of PIK3R1, the regulatory subunit of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase, and subsequent activation of the kinase AKT1. KITLG/SCF and KIT also transmit signals via GRB2 and activation of RAS, RAF1 and the MAP kinases MAPK1/ERK2 and/or MAPK3/ERK1. KITLG/SCF and KIT promote activation of STAT family members STAT1, STAT3 and STAT5. KITLG/SCF and KIT promote activation of PLCG1, leading to the production of the cellular signaling molecules diacylglycerol and inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate. KITLG/SCF acts synergistically with other cytokines, probably interleukins.
疾病相关Hyperpigmentation with or without hypopigmentation, familial progressive
Deafness, congenital, unilateral or asymmetric
序列相似性Belongs to the SCF family.
发展阶段Acts in the early stages of hematopoiesis.
翻译后修饰A soluble form (sKITLG) is produced by proteolytic processing of isoform 1 in the extracellular domain.
Found in two differentially glycosylated forms, LMW-SCF and HMW-SCF. LMW-SCF is fully N-glycosylated at Asn-145, partially N-glycosylated at Asn-90, O-glycosylated at Ser-167, Thr-168 and Thr-180, and not glycosylated at Asn-97 or Asn-118. HMW-SCF is N-glycosylated at Asn-118, Asn-90 and Asn-145, O-glycosylated at Ser-167, Thr-168 and Thr-180, and not glycosylated at Asn-97.
A soluble form exists as a cleavage product of the extracellular domain.
细胞定位Secreted; Cell membrane and Cytoplasm. Cytoplasm, cytoskeleton. Cell membrane. Cell projection, lamellipodium. Cell projection, filopodium.
- Information by UniProt
- C kit ligand
- C-kit ligand
- Ckit ligand
- Entrez Gene: 17311 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 60427 Rat
- SwissProt: P20826 Mouse
- SwissProt: P21581 Rat
- Unigene: 45124 Mouse
- Unigene: 44216 Rat
ab100740 被引用在 5 文献中.
- Zhao Q et al. Endothelial cell-specific expression of serine/threonine kinase 11 modulates dendritic cell differentiation. Nat Commun 13:648 (2022). PubMed: 35115536
- Li H et al. Atractylenolide-1 alleviates gastroparesis in diabetic rats by activating the stem cell factor/c-kit signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 24:N/A (2021). PubMed: 34368880
- Dergilev KV et al. Cell Sheet Comprised of Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Overexpressing Stem Cell Factor Promotes Epicardium Activation and Heart Function Improvement in a Rat Model of Myocardium Infarction. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 33339427
- Lu H et al. Prevention of adverse cardiac remodeling to volume overload in female rats is the result of an estrogen-altered mast cell phenotype. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 302:H811-7 (2012). Rat . PubMed: 22160000
- Li J et al. Stem cell factor is responsible for the rapid response in mature mast cell density in the acutely stressed heart. J Mol Cell Cardiol 53:469-74 (2012). PubMed: 22850284