Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 1 pg/ml
- Range: 1.65 pg/ml - 1200 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Mouse
参阅全部 Osteoprotegerin 试剂盒
样品类型Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
灵敏度< 1 pg/ml
范围1.65 pg/ml - 1200 pg/ml
特定样本回收率 样品类型 平均% 范围 Cell culture supernatant 88.7 81% - 102% Serum 91.7 82% - 104% Plasma 81.9 65% - 89%
实验步骤Multiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s Osteoprotegerin Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse Osteoprotegerin in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse Osteoprotegerin coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Osteoprotegerin present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-mouse Osteoprotegerin antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Osteoprotegerin bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
存放说明Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
组件 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-mouse Osteoprotegerin 2 vials Osteoprotegerin Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Mouse Osteoprotegerin Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
功能Acts as decoy receptor for RANKL and thereby neutralizes its function in osteoclastogenesis. Inhibits the activation of osteoclasts and promotes osteoclast apoptosis in vitro. Bone homeostasis seems to depend on the local RANKL/OPG ratio. May also play a role in preventing arterial calcification. May act as decoy receptor for TRAIL and protect against apoptosis. TRAIL binding blocks the inhibition of osteoclastogenesis.
组织特异性Highly expressed in adult lung, heart, kidney, liver, spleen, thymus, prostate, ovary, small intestine, thyroid, lymph node, trachea, adrenal gland, testis, and bone marrow. Detected at very low levels in brain, placenta and skeletal muscle. Highly expressed in fetal kidney, liver and lung.
疾病相关Defects in TNFRSF11B are the cause of juvenile Paget disease (JPD) [MIM:239000]; also known as hyperostosis corticalis deformans juvenilis or hereditary hyperphosphatasia or chronic congenital idiopathic hyperphosphatasia. JPD is a rare autosomal recessive osteopathy that presents in infancy or early childhood. The disorder is characterized by rapidly remodeling woven bone, osteopenia, debilitating fractures, and deformities due to a markedly accelerated rate of bone remodeling throughout the skeleton. Approximately 40 cases of JPD have been reported worldwide. Unless it is treated with drugs that block osteoclast-mediated skeletal resorption, the disease can be fatal.
序列相似性Contains 2 death domains.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
翻译后修饰N-glycosylated. Contains sialic acid residues.
The N-terminus is blocked.
- Information by UniProt
ab100733 被引用在 7 文献中.
- Lee GL et al. Restoration of 5-methoxytryptophan protects against atherosclerotic chondrogenesis and calcification in ApoE-/- mice fed high fat diet. J Biomed Sci 28:74 (2021). PubMed: 34749728
- Greisen SR et al. Programmed death ligand 2 - A link between inflammation and bone loss in rheumatoid arthritis. J Transl Autoimmun 3:100028 (2020). PubMed: 32743513
- Durham E et al. Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI) affect murine bone lineage cells. Life Sci 255:117827 (2020). PubMed: 32450170
- Lee GL et al. TLR2 Promotes Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell Chondrogenic Differentiation and Consequent Calcification via the Concerted Actions of Osteoprotegerin Suppression and IL-6-Mediated RANKL Induction. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 39:432-445 (2019). PubMed: 30626205
- Behera J et al. Hydrogen sulfide epigenetically mitigates bone loss through OPG/RANKL regulation during hyperhomocysteinemia in mice. Bone 114:90-108 (2018). PubMed: 29908298
- Loveridge CJ et al. Analysis of Nkx3.1:Cre-driven Erk5 deletion reveals a profound spinal deformity which is linked to increased osteoclast activity. Sci Rep 7:13241 (2017). PubMed: 29038439
- Wakana N et al. Maternal high-fat diet exaggerates atherosclerosis in adult offspring by augmenting periaortic adipose tissue-specific proinflammatory response. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 35:558-69 (2015). PubMed: 25593133